Chapter 18: I Want You Soo Baad...

You have....1 new message...

BEEP!

...Heyy handsome! I'm in a line waiting for the bathroom HAHAHA! I have to pee so bad it's not even funny...um, I hope you can hear me, it's kinda loud- God I'm rambling...um...To be honest I don't know why I called you...I don't know why I kept your number in my phone all this time HICCUP!...and didn't call you because I really missed hearing your voice and stuff...you're so cute and sexy with that long hair GOD! The things I would do to you...and I've- I've missed you like HICCUP!...a lot and I want you...I want you soo baad! OH MY GOD, I can't believe I'm saying this right now- Huh?... Nobody...I'm not calling anyone!... Anyway Mr. Ace...I gotta go but I hope you hear this ...or not I don't know- You know what I'm gonna hang up now BYEEEEE!...

Placing his phone on the bathroom sink, Asahi stared at the recent voicemail he received last night from a very drunk Y/N. He stepped away from the cellphone, covering his mouth in embarrassment.

...I really missed hearing your voice...You're so cute and sexy...The things I would do to you...I want you soo baad...

"Yeah...um, wow- OH MY GOD! I-I don't even know what to say I-"

Asahi tried to calm down but your flirty tone on the recording played in his head.

"AAAAAHHH!", he blushed.

"Holy crap, shut up!"

Nishinoya opened the bathroom door and grumbled. "You are sooooo loud! People are trying to recover from a hangover here!"

"Oh, sorry Nishi", Asahi stammered. "I didn't know you were up."

"I am now with all your yelling." Nishinoya shuffled to the sink and splashed his face with cold water. "I hope you're screaming because you won the lottery or something..."

He reached over to grab his toothbrush and Asahi quickly grabbed his phone. "I wish!

Uh...I-I saw a bug..."

"I keep telling you", Nishinoya sighed, "the bug is more scared of you than you are of it. Just let it do its thing and it won't bother you."

"Right..." Asahi locked his phone as the man walked over to the toilet. Brushing his teeth with one hand, Nishinoya pulled down his pants with the other, revealing himself without a care in the world.

"DUDE! ARE YOU PEEING RIGHT NOW?!?", Asahi screamed.

"I have to pee...and you're not using the toilet..."

"I'M STILL IN HERE!", Asahi yelled.

"If you see something you haven't before, throw a dollar at it."

Asahi huffed in disgust and walked out of the bathroom. He took a look at the clock on the nightstand for the time; It was 1 pm.

With this knowledge, Asahi decided to make his way downstairs to get something to eat. Breakfast was over and his stomach grumbled wondering what was in store for lunch. Asahi yelled his whereabouts to his roommate, as he walked out the door to the elevator. As he pressed the "down' button, two men walked out of their hotel room and towards him.

"Hey dude", Sugawara greeted.

"Yo", Asahi said.

"Hey..." Daichi stumbled towards Asahi like the undead.

"Man, you look rough!", Asahi laughed

"My whole body is in pain", Daichi said. "I'm never drinking again..."

The elevator doors opened as his friends laughed at the statement. The laughter continued as they walked inside and Sugawara pressed the lobby button.

"If I had a dollar for every time you said that..."