Background story

Anna's P.O.V

I opened my eyes to feel pain. I quickly shut them making a huge eruption of head pain. After a while of taking in the pain and just laying there i finally was able to open my eyes. The room was nothing but black and grey. The walls were black and the carpet was grey. The bed sheets I was laying was plane old black.

It took a long time but I finally found my strength to sit up.

I sat at the edge of the bed wondering if the guardians were ok? And why the heck would she mutter which to me?!?

My train of thought was interrupted when I heard talking outside the black wooden door at the left side of the room.

"She's in there." Said Lauren's voice filled with fear. "Is she hurt, did you bite her?" I recognized that voice, Antonio.

It was silent for a while when Antonio sighed. "You bit her didnt you?!?!?" He yelled. "Well yes but she was going to kill us." "Do I care, no. Wait, how could she kill two advanced vampires when all she knows is her freezing and melting?" He asked concerned. "I think her other powers are growing quicker than we thought." And with that I heard footsteps run off.

Antonio walked in the room.

"You're up. How are you feeling?" Wow he actually seems concerned... Why the hell would he be concerned?!?!? "I guess I'm fine?" I said but it came out as more of a question. He just smiled at me. I was wondering if i should ask him everything and anything. Oh well it's not like he can hurt me more than my past before. "I heard you talking outside the door. What other powers do I have? And why were you so concerned about it." His smile disappeared and he just looked worried. "I guess I should tell you everything then." I nod as he pulls up a seat and he began, "you have more powers than just melting and freezing, no you are the last of your kind." What kind?" I asked cutting him off. "I'll explain just don't cut me off." I nod. "So you're the last death bringer. A death bringer is a so miner of darkness, they can bend the four elements of water, earth, fire, and air. They can talk to ghosts, melt and freeze things, and a death bringer is the only creature that can communicate to the forgotten. The forgotten are spirits who normally have unfinished business they must do before passing on. But others need help finding their murderer before they can pass on to either heaven or hell.

Now I was concerned because there are demons and forgotten spirits after you. Demons because they know how powerful you are, and the forgotten because they need your help to cross over. They since a death bringer by their aurora. If your powers re stronger then the aurora is bigger and brighter, they could spot you faster.

Now the demon that's after you has been in your family since the beginning of time. The girl is said I have been created because she was meant to kill your family for your family is very very very powerful.

Anymore questions?" He finishes. I take a few minutes to let this all sink in. Wow I am the last death bringing, that's cool except about the ghosts killing me.

When I start wondering, the guardians!

"Where are the guardians?!?" I blurt out. "They are at Norths workshop...which reminds me." He throws a bag he had under the bed at me. I open and see a black wedding dress, it looked my size. "No." I whispered. "I can't I'm only 11!!" I cry out. "Yeah and I'm 111. But listen you're immortal until the girl," he pauses, "kills you." "I don't care I don't even like you!" I yell. He looks hurt and In raged. He sighs. "Look, we are soul mates we can't just change that. People are born and then are for told who they will marry if thy survive to be old enough. And 10 is that age thy meet their soulmate." No this cant be it! I may think almost exactly like him but I won't stand for this!

I felt my eyes burn red. And so I hit him smack in the jaw. He fell right out of his chair and I ran to the door banging on it trying to open it. Nothing happened.

A hand went Over my mouth and pulled me back then pinned me to the wall. I tried using my powers to bend his body but its not working. He laughs. He leans in and whispers, "this room is death bringer proof." He smirks. I try screaming right when the wood door breaks down.

I gasp at who it is. My all time crush, Jason Ortiz.

******++++******

"0" her crush has come to save her!! Haha

Vote and comment what you guys think of the book

The book for this chapter is, Stalk Her by I_Luv_Hamilton_Holt