Challenge one

Anna's P.O.V

I opened my eyes very very slowly trying my best to not cause pain, it worked so I open them up all the way but only to feel waves of pain. I groaned in pain and brought my hand Up to my eyes and rubbed them. Surprisingly it works and the pain leaves. I open my eyes and see black sky with only one source of light, the moon. I looked to be in te middle of the forest. i turn my head to the side where i saw bleachers made of black fog. The guardians and jason were sitting there staring at me worried. Why weren't they moving? Doing something?!

"Guys what are you doing?" I asked. They pointed behind me. I moved my head to look behind me. Pitch and Antonio were standing there. I got up quickly and into a fighting stance.

Antonio was the first to speak, "I'm sorry Anna! I got mixed you up with my soul Mate!" He practically was begging me to forgive him. "Why am I here." I ignored him. Pitch grunted and said, "Because tooth spoke up and told you about the lie I wanted them to tell you! Now I'm going to make her regret talking out!" He and Antonio disappeared and reappeared farther away from me. He used a black microphone to talk, "here's how the game works! I find your fears while the guardians do nothing! Oh and if anyone does anything to help, Anna here will be shot in the head..." He snaps his fingers and a full blow machine gun poofs up. Every time I took a step it followed me! Man I hope the guardians don't move to help me. "Now then, what are you afraid of? Sharks?" A great white pops up made of black sand, it was swimming straight for me.

Wow really, I was NOT afraid of sharks.

I put my right fist up and hit that shark right in the gills. It devolved into nothing. I smirked and turned to pitch. He looked mad but oh well. "Heights." He snapped. Suddenly a huge red wood sprung up from the ground beneath me, growing taller with me hanging off the edge of one of the branches. The tree finally stopped growing, I looked down and everyone looked like ants. I took a deep breath. I can't let pitch win this! I pulled myself up and started climbing down. It felt like hours before I finally made it to the ground.

Pitch looked beyond pissed. "Wow giving up already?!" I asked happy. His anger vanished and he smiled sinisterly. "I have one more thing for you! The girl." I gasped.

The tree was gone and replaced with it was three of the same girl. I backed away slowly, She stalked forward. I breathed in trying to calm myself. I stood tall and closed my eyes. I imagined myself killing the girl demon thing. I smiled and opened my eyes only to see one of the girls standing right in my face. Out of reaction I kicked her smack in the stomach sending her flying backwards. She hit one of the trees and she started growling and crawling around like some freaking demon! Wait... She is one. Another girl came at me slowly, i stood ready to fight but she started whispering in some language I couldn't understand, except for one part, she said, "hangman 1, hangman 2, this is how it will be, this is what we do." Se repeated this over and over. I was hit in the back of the head and I fell to the ground. I got up and rubbed my head. I came running at the girl and kicked her in the head chopping off her head. Black pools of liquid came firing out of her limb body on the floor. I faced the other one and said, "Im not afraid of you." And I chopped off her head just like the other one. I smiled victoriously and faced pitch.

His eyes were pitch black and his fists were clenched. His face told everything, he was ready to kill...

********************

Wow pitch seems really pissed! He'll have another challenge for Anna tomorrow... But what will it be??

Sorry I forgot about the last chapters book of the day. So ill choose two books

1: Don't Be Afraid by Insanity99

2: Im not crazy. Im not. By CrazyCranberry

Vote and comment!