My past

Anna's P.O.V

"Let's go back to the warehouse." Joker said. I nodded as we walked down the empty streets only being able to see because of the moon.

We got back to the warehouse and we sat on the couch, exempt me I stood in front of them.

"How did I get into the forest?" I asked uneasily. "We don't really know, you were taken from us when you were only one year old. We searched everywhere and never found you." Harley said while the Joker nodded. Ok so they didnt know I guess I could ask tooth about that later.

"Are you guys the only relatives I have?" I really wanted to know! :D

Harley sighed, "no you have an uncle, I never see or hear from him anymore though. His name in Bruce Wayne."

I nodded, "How come you never see him anymore." Ok dumb question, shes a criminal on the run, well shes not a criminal and neither is Joker, they are just trying to make a point.

Harley's smile disappeared and her face turned to worry. "Oh my god did batman do that?!" She spat sounding pissed off. She stood up and ran to what I guessed was the bathroom. She came back with a water cloth and started dabbing it on my cut. "Well yea he did but he also helped us." "No he just did that to protect a little city called Gotham, he didnt actually care." Joker said standing up, examining my cut.

I sighed, I guess my dad and Batman were forever to be enemies.

"Uh, so." I said, I honestly didnt have any more questions, I just wanted to know who left me at that lake. "Maybe I should go see tooth for my memories." I suggested walked toward the door. "That'll be smart! Now we can all know the truth. Be careful!" Harley said as I left the warehouse. I wonder how to get there. Maybe the button, I got it from my pocket and examined it. I looked closer and saw on the back a picture of each of the guardian. I pressed the one with tooth on it and waited.

Maybe four or less minutes later she appeared. "Hi! What ya need?" She asked happy to see me again. "I was wondering if I could see my memories." I replied, she smiled at me. "I had a feeling you'd ask me so I brought them with me." She handed me a golden box with blue swirls aroun it.

I looked up and she was gone. I shrugged it off and walked up to an alley and sat down.

I opened the box only to be over whelmed with visions of my past.

****vision****

I was standing in a hospital room, and I was in it. Of corse I was in baby form. I was all alone in a hospital wing, not a sound was heard except for the sound of footsteps marching by the door. I looked out the small window that was on the door and saw police men marching down the halls. Firecrackers and explosions exploded making the cops drawback. Harley and Joker barged in, Harley grabbed mini me while joker fought off batman.

The vision faded and I was now at the second vision, the warehouse. It was the same dream/vision I had a few weeks or so ago when I first found out about my parents being who they were.

The vision faded to me in an old basement, nothing but me was in it. I was around 4 or 5. I was chained to the wall with some marks on my arms and legs. The basement door opened and a man with brown hair, black eyes, tan skin, and looked to be in his 20's or early 30's.

"Hello anna." He said stepping closer. Mini me looked wide eyed and remained silent. The man took out a packet knife. "You now it's probably hard not knowing anything of who you are, nothing of WHAT you are." The man brought the knife to the girls arm and made a long and deep scratch down her arm. Mini me clutched her eyes shut biting her bottom lip. The man pulled away smiling at the helpless girl chained to the wall.

The girls eyes snapped open burning a dark and bright red. The man gulped as he clutched the knife tighter. Mini me started pulling on the chains until it pulled out. The man took a step back as mini me stood grinning with strands of hair in her face making her look extremely sinister. She started muttering words in a different language. The man turned to run but she brought her hand up turning and twisting her hand. The man bent to different painful positions. Mini me stopped and ran up the stairs and out the house door. She ran and ran while I tried keeping up with her.

She made her way to the forest, she ran in and neatly fell into a frozen lake. She sat at the edge as she hugged her knees to her chest.

Mini me looked up and stood quickly squinting at something in the sky, the moon. On the moon something was writen. "Anna Joker." It read. Howling was heard and wolves came from behind her. Mini me ventured onto the frozen lake as the wolves surrounded the lake. She stepped into the center of the lake and a crack formed beneath her. She seemed to understand what the moon had told her and so she closed her eyes waiting for her destiny to come. Seconds later the ice gave away.

The sene vanished and it was now just the lake with no wolves, just a normal frozen lake. Dark fog surrounded the lake, the lakes ice cracked from underneath, a girl that looked like a clone to me arose. She gasped for air and looked straight up at the moon.

And the vision faded....

Hey guys sorry its short but at least there will be one more chapter :)

The book for this chapter is....

Immortals by xXSkylarDXx