Battle

Anna's P.O.V

Darkness surrounded Sandy and soon sandy was nothing, he had been covered in darkness and was now nowhere in sight. I dropped to my knees as the guardians looked at the floor with eyes closed.

Pitch laughed just as batman came back. He threw me into the wall, "It's over." He said in his deep unnatural voice.

I looked up and the sky had dark clouds forming blocking any bit of sunlight. A dark lightening bolt exploded. Batman was looking at the sky, I saw the chance and shoved him off. I hit him in the head and his stomach. He stumbled back and I grabbed a wood plank on the ground and hit him in the head. Blood came from his head and as well as mine. He stood back up and stood in a fighting position. He flew a punch but I grabbed his arm and flipped him over. He landed on his back but got back up, he froze. I spun around and saw nightmares of all kinds of animals, mostly horses. They were closing in on us fast. I wanted to destroy them but if I did another guardian would be killed. "Good choice." Pitch said and snapped his fingers. The nightmares charged, I stomped my foot and earth made me and batman fly up and Onto the roof. "What the hell are thoughs and what are you?!" Batman yelled at me. "Imma death bringer and those are nightmares idiot!" His eyes narrowed and he flew a punch that nailed me in the jaw. I felt blood come out but ignored it. "You idiot!" I threw rocks with VERY sharp tips directly at him. He jumped out of the way and it nailed some nightmares. "Boo." Pitch signaled, the nightmares attacked. I through fireballs and rock at them while batman punched and kicked.

We defeated them in minutes but then....

On the ground below I heard a clack and I fire. My heart stopped... Literally. I felt a punch to the head and fell to the ground. I crawled away from batman and looked to the streets where the guardians were. Bunnymund was nowhere to be seen. I felt my eyes burn red, I jumped to the streets below and landed on my feet. "Pitch! You ad me hand to hand battle! If i win you set ALL of us go!" I demanded. "No powers or anything just fists and kicks! Got it!" "Hmm deal! And when I win the remaining guardians will be my fearlings and you will do a ritual." I nodded and Pitch's nightmares disappeared. Batman was now being held down by the shadows. Everyone's eyes were on me and pitch.

I stepped forward, pitch swung and missed. I did a spin kick but pitch caught my foot and made me do a double flip in the air landing on my stomach. He grabbed my foot and lifted me up hanging me upside down. I punched him in THE place and he dropped me. I did a back flip and kicked him in the jaw. He fell back and I hit him in the stomach him my foot. I saw something even darker than anything I've ever seen, it was coming from his mouth. I bent down and touched it, it was wet and gooy, blood.

His eyes shot open and he grabbed me by my neck and threw me into the wall. I gasped as all the air escaped me. I felt paralyzed for a few seconds but got back up just when I was punched in the stomach. I felt blood come from my mouth. I was about to hit pitch ounce again but a bright light caught all of our attention.

Hey guys!! :D

Hope you're liking the book!!

:( but the next two or three chapters will be the end of the book....:(

The only time ill update this book when The Last Guardian is finished will be to tell you about great books I've read and books I'm going to create.

I have several ideas for more books :D

The book for this chapter is::

Snow Angel by AyameHana