Pitchs daughter

Anna's P.O.V

No! Jason can't be here!! He'll get hurt, sure he might be on the schools football team but come on pitch and Antonio can control shadows!! "Jason get out of here!" I screamed at him.

In Jason's eyes were hurt and furry, holy crap! Furry, he's mad at Antonio for kidnapping me?!?! Yay!!!! I sat there smiling like an idiot, Antonio noticed all of this cause the next things I know I'm yanked up by my hair and a shadowy knife is put to my neck. Jason takes a step forward but Antonio says, "come any closer and her neck will be slit." Jason's eyes turned from a light brown like it always is to a dark shade of red.

"Aw Jason has a crush. Well to bad vampire! She already has a soulmate and its me." Said Antonio feeling pretty proud of himself.

I gasped, Jason was a vampire?!?? "That's great but have you ever heard of a person having TWO soulmates?" Asked jason. Yay! I was literally screaming on the inside.

"Well, I don't care, ill just take her away. But first." He spung me around so I was facing him. He set the knife at my heart as Jason clenched his fists.

Antonio kissed me, he actually kissed me. I hate him!! I was about to pull away when suddenly he was pulled off of ne. Jason had punched Antonio right off me and they were now wrestling on the ground. It looked like Jason was winning which was just perfect. And since he has vampires strength and speed he'll definatly win. When Antonio was knocked out cold Jason picked me up bridal style and ran out the door. Everything we passed was just a blur of random colors mixed together.

A few minutes passed and we finally were in the globe riom.

Ok so Jason is a vampire, im a death bringer, we are both immortal, Antonio will probably come after me again, and then there's jason, does he like me for me or does he just have to. "Jason, do you like me for me or just because you have to since we're soul mates?" I ask a little worried. "I just found out today we were soul mates and ever since I met you I liked you well I didn't know for sure because I have never liked someone before." He said smiling. I smile back. Suddenly he starts to lean in. Holly crap he's gonna kiss me!!!

Ours lips touched and it felt like billions of fireworks exploding, butterflies in my stomach, feeling lightheaded. Wow I must really like him.

We were cut off by a cough from bunnymund. We pulled apart and starred at the guardians. Jack had an o shaped mouth as well as for north, tooth was smiling with Sandy and Bunny was just standing there with an annoyed expression. "Hey guys." I whispered. "I-I-....." What should I say, what should I say!?!?! "I found out what I am and my powers, just not how to use them." They nodded. Right when that happened pitch was standing next to me. Jason brought me back and stood in front of me while the guardians looked like they were ready to kill. "Relax relax, I'm just here to talk." Says pitch. "About what?" I ask stepping out from behind jason. "About you, listen, Antonio and I were wrong, you're not his soul mate. You see we just decided on looks of who you were. We didn't know we got mixed up, we are sorry." I don't believe this, YES!! I'm not his soul mate! But wait, I that seriously all he came here to tell me. "And of corse on closer inspection we saw that you," he stopped walking around right in front of me, he leaned in and said, "you are my daughter." I lost it. "Oh hell no! You say I'm your damn sons soul mate, then I'm your stupid daugter!! You really think that?!?! Well you're a restarted idiot!!!' I screamed at him. He smirked and took out a gold locket. He opened it and there was a picture of a girl around the age of 10. She looked like me. Maybe one small freckle was out of place but she looked just like me.

"You see you were taken from me by the guardians because of all the things I did to the children. They wiped your memory of me, who you really were, and your age! Then they found out who you were, a so called guardian, and now here you are." He said. This doesn't make any since, I mean like my dad is really the joker there is proof in that. But then there's the time line of my life. I woke up in the middle of the forest, a year ago, not knowing anything or how I got there except for my name.

The guardians nodded their heads. So it was true! Jack was the first to speak up, "we are sorry but we had no choice, if we hadnt then you and pitch would win and fear would rule."

Hey guys sorry I haven't updated soon but I fell off my skateboard and my family have been babying me!

I had to add the thing of Anna being Pitch's daughter, but what do you guys think will happen, comment what you think, what was with the vision if she was really Pitch's daughter?!?

Vote and comment