Pitchs son is here

Chapter 7

Anna's P.O.V

I walked into my room thinking of what I should do. I walked up to my desk and started drawing on a random piece of paper. I let my hand do the work not knowing what or who I was drawing.

Hours and minutes went by and my hand had finally stopped. I looked at what it was I had drawn. I gasped. I had drawn the girl and my father. The girl and my dad had amazing details, everything was perfect. Well, except for the part about who try were.

My father was holding a knife. In case no one knows what he looks like he has blown hair and black eyes. He has very muscular arms, (probably for throwing and hitting people). He is about 6 feet tall and always wears a white t shirt and navy blue jeans.

I got up, starring at the paper with wide eyes. Backing away slowly and soon hitting the wall. All the lights went out and a flash of lightening lit the room. I saw the worst thing I had ever seen. The girl with my father. They slowly made there way toward me, my father had the same purple knife I had seen.

"Well well well.. It's my stupid daughter who ran away. Well not again." He walked closer to me and said, "I want to tell you this. You're not my daughter. You see you were adopted. Your real dad was the joker. Infact that's how I got this pocket knife. Your dad gave it to you when we adopted you." He grinned madly. What he had just said got me so possed off I didn't know what I was doing. I put my hands up and started doing slow and steady hand movements. My now step dad fell To the floor and cried out in Pain as his body started doing painful looking bends. I stopped and so did the bending, I started again and he bent again. I kept bending him when hands went over my throat. I looked to see the girl holding my throat against the wall. I was running out of air quickly I had to do something quick. I tried yelling...nothing. I couldn't talk. I kicked up my foot and hit the girl in the stomach. She went flying back into the wall. She growled like some wolf person and lunged at me. Before she came contact with my face horses made of shadows from the darkened wall came and fought them both off. I looked around the room to see what had created the horses. In the corner of the room, the darkest part, was a boy, possibly around my age, which was 12.

He had dark skin, black spiked up hair, he wearing some sort of robe that looked like his skin... Wait! I know this guy!!! I think he's the son of that idiot nightmare. But why would he defind me?

Soon the ghost girl was gone and so was my father. All that was left was me, the pocket knife and the mysterious boy.

He walked up to me, "hi. I'm Pitch's son, Antonio. Yes it is a weird name for the son of nightmares but that's what my mom wanted." "Ok....." Is all I said. Yes!!! i had my voice back

But what else was I suppose to say!! I'm talking to a nightmare, my step dad tried killing me along with the girl ghost thing!! They are probably making a plan to kidnap me tomorrow or something!

I guess Antonio was talking and I wasn't listening cause a hand was waving in front of my face. "What..? Yeah?" I asked snapping out of my trance. "I said, do you know all of your powers?" I paused. Should I trust him? Oh well what's the worse he could do to me that hasn't already been done.

"Well I know my heating, freezing and ghost seeing." He nodded. He grabbed my hand. Black sand crawled up my arm spreading quickly and very tightly. "What...what are you doing." I manged to squeak out. "I'm doing my job." He replied with a creepy grin on his face.

I guess i should have called out for help or had done something 'cause the sand had spread all over my body until my vision was just black. Even with my eyes open! I couldn't talk, I couldn't move, I hated this. It reminded me of every beating and the pain I had gotten.

I started fading until nothing.

Hey guys!!!hope you like the book so far!

Vote and comment