Sandy....

Anna's P.O.V

I backed up but hit the now closed door. "Nowhere to run." Pitch said happily dissolving into the floor. I brought the torch higher to look to where pitch was. A nightmare flew by quickly making the torch Go out. I looked around the room viscously looking for pitch when my vision finally came to adjust to the dark. I heard growling sounds and words I could understand, "Hangman 1

Hangman 2

This is how it will be

This is what we do."

I didn't see anyone but a dark and empty room. I looked to the other side of the room and saw a window, I walked to it an looked out. The guardians were in the middle of the street on their knees strapped to the ground. A nightmare shaped as a man holding an Ak47 to each guardians heads. I smacked the window and jumped. I duck and rolled, each guardian looked to me with hope in their eyes. I saw Pitch smirking at me, I balled my fists up and flew fire balls at his head. He ducked right in time, I brought my hands up and made a spike come up right were pitch was standing but he dissolved into the ground. He reappeared right behind me. I spun around but got whacked in the side of the head. I groaned and got up only to be kicked in the stomach. I looked up and saw none other than batman. "Oh good another man to help me!" Cried pitch happily. Batman didn't seem to hear Pitch's voice nor see any nightmares, guardians or anything that were there.

Batman lifted me up and threw me into the wall. I flicked my wrist making him fly up in the air from a launching rock pad. I smiled and threw fire balls at pitch and at random nightmares making the nightmares dissolve into nothing. Pitch sent his army at me.

I twirled around in a 360 degree angle making fire shoot through my fists. The nightmares ALL dissolved into nothing. "Fire." Pitch whispered. The gun above Sandy clacked and a gun fire was heard.