Im Home

Anna'a P.O.V

I didn't dare open my eyes. I knew if I was dead the girl would've taken my soul to hell with her. I didn't want to see hell, I didn't want to be dead, I still had to save the guardians! "Anna." A voice whispered. I slowly opened my eyes and noticed my head didnt hurt, and I wasn't in hell. I looked up and saw the joker staring down at me happy i was ok. "Wh--" I couldn't finish my seance because my throat felt like it was closing and burning like hell itself every time I breathed. I put my hands up about to touch my neck but joker stopped me and gave me a glass of water. I drank it and felt better instantly. "Where am I?" I asked looking around. I looked to be in an old abandoned warhouse. It held boxes and boxes of dangerous weapons, some were guns or knifes or firecrackers but mostly explosives. I was laying on an old woren out green couch.

"You're home." The joker replied. "How-how did I get here." I asked. "Harley and I busted out and took you with us." With that said Harley walked in and ounce she saw me she ran to me and hugged me. She looked exactly like in my vision, but she wore a red and white checkers jumpsuit with face paint (half wiped off) just like the joker.

She hugged me making me wince. Joker pulled her back and ordered for her not to touch me. Harley looked sad but nodded and whispered, "I just missed her." "I know and I did too." Said the joker sadly. He turned to me and opened his mouth to talk but I cut him off, "what day is it?" I bolted up and looked around the room viciously. "Relax you were unconsious for 30 minutes." The joker said as he and Harley sat me back down. "Now, what did that BAT do to you?" He asked seeming pissed. "Punched me in the stomach, and hit in the side of the head." He nodded, "but you lost LOTS if blood for just one hit. Did he do anything else?" I remembered the needle, "He put truth syrup in my arm." The joker gulped and said, "Just like me I can't handle anything like THAT, I'd have the same reaction."

I smiled at being his daughter but it quickly disappeared. "I can't belive this." I whispered sitting up. They gave me cunfussed looks and I knew if I wanted to help the guardians I'd have to tell them, "the guards are real, I'm the last to save them from pitch, i still don't have my powers but ghost seeing, the moon won't tell me anything, and I don't know where to find them. Yeah I know what your thinking I'm probaly just some freak show but I have to help them." They both smiled and Harley said, "Wed never think you're crazy! listen we believe you." She stated simply taking my hands and kneeling down to my height. "And we could help you." Suddenly the whole room lit up filling the whole room with moon light. we all ran outside and starred up, the moon was brighter than ever. "No?" I asked the moon. The brightness stopped and I knew if I had to distroy pitch I'd have to do it myself.

We walked back into the warehouse and said, "no I have to do it myself. But I still need to at least learn my powers." "What powers?" Harley asked. "Imma a death bringer." I replied and she nodded gesturing she knew what I was. But wait how do I find out my powers. "When you are in need of them most, something you love is challenged to your limit." A voice replied inside my head. "Who are you?" I questioned in my head. No reply. "I'm guessing your the man in the moon?" I asked the voice again. No answer. I sighed. What do I love that could be challenged to my limit? My family. I'd kill anyone who touched my new family. I smiled.

A bang hit the roof like someone landing on it out of thin air. The joker whispered, "he's here." And he threw me and Harley a green pocket knife.

Suddenly the door burst down... Batman.