The last guardian

Chapter two

Anna's P.O.V

I woke inside of a bush. Yes a bush. All I remember was hearing some guy saying no. I guess he was the one who had saved me.

It looked to be around midnight, wait what! No!!

I ran straight home. My father was gonna be mad while my mom was problly worried. I ran through the door to see no one home. I sighed in relief. Although as soon as I did this I saw headlights coming up the drive way. I vaulted up the stairs to the attack I call my room. It was really small, it has grey walls and floors, only a twin sized bed, a little dresser and a door leading to the small and cramped bathroom.

I jumped into bed and listened for footsteps. I guess your wondering why I'm scared to get caught. My dad hits and cuts me. While my mom coward in fear. I even had to put on a special cream to hide them at school and in public.

Suddenly my door burst open, in marched my dad. He grunted when he noticed my fake sleeping and walked out.

I closed my eyes trying to sleep but he same thing happened. A vision. A nightmare in front of my eyes. It was always the same thing, my biggest fear, the girl. I call he the girl because I don't know her name. But she has long, black wavy hair that goes up to her thighs. She always wears a white, long dress from the old days. She's almost like a demon. It's weird but shes very freaky.

I couldn't sleep at all I just sat at my window watching the Snow fall. The only thing I could think of was the girl, snow (it's my favorite), and the feeling of someone watching me. I trying searching but there wasn't much to search in. Their was no way anyone was in the room until I heard a crack like someone stepping on the old floor. "Hello?" I asked it. Suddenly frost covered the windows, and signaled out a staff. It looked like a staff I had seen on the internet. The staff soon went to the middle of the room in mid air. I watched in awe as it blew into a million pieces, and it snowed in my room.

I started danceing around in the snow as it fell on my face when realization came to mind, it can't snow in my room. I thought about while just standing there. When it hit me. "Jack Frost?" I asked the mysterious snow. "It's about time you believed in me." Said a voice behind me. It was the same voice from the lake. I spun around to see a white haired boy with pale skin wearing a blue hoodie that had frost along his shoulders, brown pants that were cut at the bottom and bare feet. He was also holding the same staff that was on the window. He broke the silence by saying, "Listen this might be a little weird at first but your the last guardian."