Turn Me On

Matt and you were on his couch. You were straddling his hips trying to apply a mud mask on his face though he was making it impossible for you. "
Matt Stay fucking still." You sighed smoothing down the glob you had applied on his cheek with your fingers.

"Is it weird that I'm incredibly turned on right now?" Matt spoke. The heat rising up to your cheeks making the mask on your face get tighter. "Honestly I'm not surprised you've been so horny lately." You pointed out pinching his nose jokingly before applying another glob onto his forehead.

"Can you blame me babe, you're irresistible and fucking sexy." Matt smirked squeezing your hips making you roll your eyes. "Somehow I find that hard to believe are you sure you're not just going through puberty again?" You nodded taking  your hands from his face admiring your handy work before getting off his lap. A needy whine falling out of his lips.

"Come back to me." Matt said  sitting up on his elbows squinting his eyes to get in focus as he wasn't wearing his glasses. "Let me wash my hands first." You sighed out shaking your head as you made your way to the kitchen. "And don't touch your face." You scolded glaring at him. His hands falling down to his sides as he let out a frustrated sigh. "But it burns."

"That means it's working  babe ." You said turning on the faucet with the back of your hand running your hands underneath the warm water trying your hardest to get the green substance of your fingers. "I don't know how you talked me into this this actually hurts a lot."

"I'm irresistible remember." A soft giggle making its way through your tightened mouth. "Stop using my words against me." Matt joked sitting up on the couch and turning on his tv. "How long does this have to stay on?"

"About thirty minutes." You said shutting off the faucet and drying your hands with one of his kitchen towels. You rounded the corner making your way to his couch and sat down next to him. Matt grinned putting his arm around your shoulders and bringing you closer to him. "These Really are gonna be the longest thirty minutes of my fucking life then." Matt mumbled as he scrolled through Netflix clicking on the show the two of you had started watching.

"Don't be so dramatic." You rolled your eyes pinching his side making him move back  from you. "And you're so mean." Matt leaned back setting down the tv remote and bringing you closer to his side.

The two of you settling down into a comfortable silence. Eyes glued to the tv concentrating on the murder mystery the two of you had started months ago. Each episode leaving you in awe and wanting more.

"Stay over tonight, please," Matt spoke reaching over and grabbing the remote hitting pause. "I miss sleeping next to you." Matt confessed making your heart swell with love and wondered what the hell you did to deserve the love of the man before you.

"I'd like that."