The Picture

You were sitting in your living room wearing some really comfy pajamas taking a sip of sprite when your phone's text message jingle went off. You swiped the screen opened the message, and choked on your drink. Staring at your phone there was a dick pic staring back.

You read the name of who sent the picture and sighed heavily. You honestly weren't surprised at all he would send one but at the same time you weren't expecting him to send something like this out of the blue. He'd been flirting with you for the past year. He was so sexy and you had to admit yet nothing ever happened between either of you.

Pressing the call button near his name you waited as the phone rang for him to pick up.

"Hey." His voice was sounding very different and you could tell exactly what he was in the middle of.

"Don't 'hey' me while you're jacking it Matt !" You snapped fighting off your irritation. "Do you feel better now that you've sent me a picture of your dick?"

Matt just laughed at your question. "Yes" he answered smartly.

You rolled your eyes. "What exactly may I ask were you thinking would come from sending that picture to me?" You said to him

Matt sighed softly before snickering, "Well I know one thing that's gonna come."

"Ugh You're such a perv Matt" you scoffed at him

A handsome chuckle sounded through the phone. "Look you know I like you. I figured I would just give you an idea of what I'm offering up right now" He explained. "I'm sorry if I came on too strong..."

You were silent for a few seconds. Setting your drink down on a coaster as you tucked your legs under you and curled up on the couch. "You're lucky you're sexy or else this would not fly."

"Do you like me?" Matt asked you very curiously.

Another silence.

"Hmm?" Matt insisted.

"I guess" you said being kind of unsure about it.

"You're so mean" Matt whined. He let out a tense grunt and you were reminded again that he was touching himself. "I like you so much."

You bit your bottom lip. And goddamn is voice sounded smooth like honey even while he was masturbating. "Matt ..."

"Yeah?"

"I like you, too" you finally admitted to him After thinking about it.

Matt gasped. "Seriously?!"

You smiled to yourself. You were telling the truth but you knew that teasing him a a-lot more would be even more fun. "Mhm And I like that you're touching yourself while you're talking to me and I wish I was there so I could help you get off."

Matt was beginning to pant his low groans and moans traveling through the phone into your ear and straight to your core made you turned on so much it's was boss to your ears. "What would...What would you do?"

"If you wait twenty minutes I could show you" you exclaimed casually twirling a bit of your hair between your fingers.

"I'm so close already" Matt groaned and whimpered.

"Don't come Wait for me and I'll take good care of you."

Matt moaned so loudly but he pulled his hand away from his swollen cock. "Okay Okay, I'll wait. You remember how to get to my place?"

"Yep. I'll be there really soon!" You chimed before hanging up. You jumped off the couch and rushed to get dressed. You were excited to see what was in that picture in person.