29

3rd person POV

Jenison is in the kitchen, cooking her lunch. She keep on thinking about the day she fell sick, also came out of nowhere at her house, then take care of her. She couldn't talk to Jisoo, because she is busy with their album promotion and also she has her solo schedules.

Josh didn't come back for over a month now. There's a news that he get caught by the cop. She is happy to heard that news though.

Jenison's health is not well, she keep on having fever. Even though she sees a doctor and takes meds. One day she had a severe nose bleed also. She can't even go to hospital to a good doctor, her face will reveal. Jisoo didn't know about it, or else she would have force her to see a doctor.

She was about to put the bowl of soup on the table, when she gets dizzy and nauseous, the bowl fall on the floor as she rushed towards the sink. She puked, her eyes widen in fear as she saw blood from her mouth. Before she could panick, she fall on the floor unconscious.

Jennie's POV

Me, Rosé and Lisa are in the conference room, we have a meeting with our CEO and others. Jisoo is hasn't come yet, she is at the photoshoot of Dior. There's a fight caused between our manager and Jisoo like a month ago. She was out all night, we called her even our manager. She told us, she is at her parents house, but I think she went to somewhere else. It's her luck that dispatch never really finds out anything about Jisoo unnie, we are grateful about it though. We never wants Jisoo to get bashed.

Rosé: Jisoo unnie is late.

Lisa: of course she is in the photoshoot--

Jisoo come in with her manager. She is panting, I offered her the seat next to mine. She apologized to everyone.

Jennie: chill Unnie... sit down first.

She sit down next to me. I give her a water bottle.

Jennie: drink... breath and calm down.

She drink water, calming down a bit.

Jisoo: thanks.

I nods looking at my phone. I felt so tired and stressed, maybe because of my relationship with Lisa or the criticism and hate I got every second. A few days ago my personal Instagram account got hacked.

Jisoo: you look tired Jen.

I looked at Jisoo who is still staring at me, with a worried expression.

Jennie: I'm okay.

Jisoo: your eye bugs are prominent, stop using your phone, the meeting is about to start.

I sighed, obliged to her order. Even if we break up, she still cares about me. I'm truly grateful to her. I hurt her so many times, yet she still treats me good.   I know I made a mistake by breaking up with her. I really can't take my relationship with Lisa anymore. She is careless, wild and treat me like I'm her whore. She fucked around, but I can't say any words, or else she stop talking to me, not even sparing me a glance. Whenever she gets horny, she'll come to me and talk to me sweetly, after making love, she'll left me.

Jisoo was never like that, she was never been that lustful. She is different than her, she is always childish, funny, careful, romantic in her own way.

I smiled thinking about how she always making me laugh. Her every childish, funny behaviors. Now, I almost forget to laugh, my smiles are forced.

Lisa: we will go to my apartment okay? Be ready.

She whispered in my ear, seductively. I clenched my fists in anger. I wanted to yell at her, but I can't.

Jennie: no... I'm tired, I'll go to our dorm.

She frowned.

Lisa: why? You didn't do anything yet you get tired. I want to make you more tired. So come with me, don't argue.

This time she said in a aggressive tone. I almost glared at her.

Jennie: I will not go with you.

I hissed in anger. She stopped talking as I glared at her.

Jisoo's POV

I saw Jennie glared at Lisa fiercely. I can see how much Jennie is irritated by Lisa nowdays. I can also see how much stressed is Jennie. I'm also worried about Jenison also, I don't get news from her like 3 days now. I have this tough schedule, that I only sleep 3 hours a day.

I'm eating my lunch in the YG canteen alone. I texted Jenison in the morning but didn't get a reply yet. I am worried, about her. I didn't noticed as Jennie sit beside me, stealing a piece of chicken. No one dares to do it, except Jennie.

Jisoo: what are you doing here? You should be in the practice room.

Jennie: why? Can't I come here and eat with you?

Jisoo: duh! You are stealing from me.

Jennie: aye! Stop being a kid!

She pinched my nose, I then noticed how tired she looked. I touched her chubby cheek.

Jisoo: I told you to take rest. Why are you so stubborn? My favorite mandus will be gone if you keep on being tired and don't eat.

I pouted, she smiled leaning in my touch.

Jennie: you... I.. I am tired chu.

She hugged me, her voice sounds broken. I felt my chest tighten, as I hugged her back. She buried her face on my neck, just like old times. But this time we are just friends.

Jisoo: you can share anything with me Jen.

I said, while caressing her head. She snuggled more closer. Humming at first,she took a deep breath before whispering.

Jennie: I want to break up with Lisa.

_______________________________________

Ding Ding Ding!

40 votes for this chapter and lots of comments.

<3333