21

3rd person POV

2 weeks later

The 4 girls woke up late and now they are running late for their dance practice. Jennie and Lisa was already putting on their shoes when Rosé dragged Jisoo by her neck.

Jisoo: yah yahhh!! You Chipmunk!! Stop dragging me!! My legs are short!!

Rosé: it's not my fault that you are so small hahahahahaha!!

Jisoo: shut up!

She is pissed off because Jenison didn't texted her in the morning. In these two weeks they are talking on chat or on call. Both are really happy.

Lisa: you are looking pissed off Unnie...

She said to Jisoo who is busy checking texts from Jenison on her phone.

Jisoo: huh? What? Noo... of course not. I'm fine.

Jennie rolled her eyes.

Jennie: we are already late unnie. Can you please stop using your phone so we can go now?

Jisoo: I'm sorry guys... let's go now.

She said guiltily then they all went to YG building.

In the car they are all silent, as they arrived at the YG building, they rushed to practice.

At the break time Jenison called Jisoo, she went outside happily.

Jennie: what's wrong Jisoo? Why is she so happy whenever that girl call her?

Lisa chuckled placing her hand on Jennie's shoulder.

Lisa: I think Jisoo unnie have crush on Jenison.

Rosé nodded in agreement.

Rosé: yeah you're right I guess.

Jennie: duh! Stop assuming things... Jisoo is not a person to fall for that type girl.

She muttered the last person so no one can heard.

Jisoo went back to the practice room too much enthusiastically. Others are looking at her amused.

Lisa: woah woah!! Why are you so hyped unnie?

She wiggled her eyebrows at Jisoo.

Jisoo: well maybe.

She replied with a wink. Rosé wrapped her arm around her waist and pull Jisoo closer.

Rosé: you are being cute again unnie..

She squeezed Jisoo's cheek. Jisoo scrunched up her nose that Rosé found more cute.

Rosé: awee so cute

They both stopped talking when they heard Lisa and Jennie arguing about something.

Jennie: why is she keep on texting you Lisa?

Lisa: I'm telling you she just needs some help!

She said frustrated.

Jennie: I'm just asking you a normal question Lili... why are you reacting so muc--

Lisa's phone started to ring again.

Jennie: she is calling again.

Lisa reached for her phone but Jennie move her phone away.

Lisa: give me my phone nini..

Jennie: I won't... tell me first why is she calling you frequently these days!?

Jennie is getting irritated and angry. Lisa clenched her fists then snatched her phone from Jennie's grip forcefully.

Lisa: when your friends or should I say admirers call you, I never questioned you then why are you questioning me now!?

Jennie: what the hell are you talking Lisa!?

Lisa: you know what I said.

She walked out of the room. While Jennie looking at her hurt.

Jisoo and Rosé looked at each other, don't know what to say.

Jisoo: go after Lisa.

She told Rosé. Rosé nodded and walked out of the room. Jisoo went to Jennie and sit down beside her on the floor.

Jennie: I don't know what's happening Chu...

She hugged Jisoo.

Jisoo: you both need to patience with each other..

She said while gently patting Jennie's back.

Jisoo: try to listen to Lisa's explanations... you are the older in your relationship so you should act like that.

Jennie pulled away, looking at her.

Jennie: how did you do it?

Jisoo: do what?

Jennie: to make me calm just in a snap?

Jisoo chuckled.

Jisoo: well that's my charm.

Jennie lightly laughed at Jisoo's playfull smirk.

On the otherside Rosé found Lisa at the back if the canteen. She approached her.

Rosé: Lis..

Lisa: hmm? What are you doing here?

Rosé: just looking for you..

Lisa: why?

Rosé sit down next to her.

Rosé: you okay?

Lisa stayed silent.

Rosé: just be patience with her Lis... you know how Jennie unnie is right?...

Lisa: I'm trying Rosie... we are fighting more day by day.

She sighed heavily dropping her head on the table. Rosé couldn't help but to caress the younger's head.

Rosé: you are one of the most patience person I know... you two will be fine.

Lisa looked at her and smiled which she returned. Then Lisa intertwined their hands.

Lisa: thanks Rosie for always staying by my side.

Rosé: what are friends..for.

She said sadly.

_____________________________________