23

Jisoo's POV

I missed Jenison so much. We didn't saw each other for one month now. Whenever I got time from practice and other work, I always text or call her. Even though we talked not that much because of my schedules, we still managed to maintain our friendship.

I sighed, that 'friendship' word really makes me sad. It's been exactly 6 months me and Jennie broke up and I met Jenison. Even though at first me and her kept on meeting accidentally, but now things changed. I really wanted to get to close to her. I always wanted to make her smile. I felt butterflies whenever I hugged her, though it's a few times. My mood always lift up whenever I heard her soft voice. This is making me afraid. I know I caught feelings for her even though we meet a few times and I don't know her well. I started to feel protective and more careful about her from the day she almost got raped.

I thought it's just a mere crush because she have the same face as Jennie but as the time passed my feelings gets deeper. Sometimes I want her in my arms, cuddling, kissing. But she might only see me as an idol, or as a friend. I wanted to confess to her but I'm scared of getting rejected or mostly getting dumped again. I need more time to know if my feelings are strong or not.

I glanced at Jenison who is looking outside of my car window. She looks so beautiful, natural beauty. She don't needs make ups to glow up. She looking like a cute baby koala in her oversized black hoodie.

As if she felt my eyes on her, she turned around to me. She isn't wearing mask, I can see her cute face now.

Jenison: yahh what are you staring?

She said blushing.

Jisoo: I'm looking at the cute baby koala sitting in front of me.

I laughed.

Jenison: yah! I'm not koala!

She hit my arm playfully.

Jisoo: then you are a mandu

She shook her head then started to laugh along with me. We are currently heading for dinner. Jennie, Rosé and Lisa also left for somewhere to dine. Since I can't go to some five star restaurants to dinner with Jenison, I choose to go to my favourite ramen store. It's a small ramen restaurant mostly for those persons who are middle class or poor. But I don't mind going there. The owner of the restaurant served the best ramen.

Jenison: umm where are we going?

Jisoo: my favourite ramen restaurant.

Jenison: o-ohh...

She is looking quite nervous and uncomfortable. She must be thinking that I'm taking her to some big restaurant.

Jisoo: you will see when we arrived at that place.

After like 30 minutes of driving we arrived at the place. I parked the car and we get out of the car. I looked over at Jenison, who is quiet shocked after seeing where I took her.

Jenison: t-this is the place?

Jisoo: yes!

Jenison: a-are you sure?

Jisoo: hey! Are you judging me? I maybe an idol but I'm not a snob okay. You know that I don't care about status or don't wanna show off my wealth.

She looked at me smiling.

Jenison: you are truly an angel. Btw this is my favourite place also.

Jisoo: really!?

Jenison: yap! So let's go then.

Jisoo: but first put on our masks and hoodie.

Since it's a workday, so the place is almost empty that is good for us. We choose a table at the back because it's a bit dark and no one is gonna recognise us.