25

Jisoo's POV

I'm sitting at the window sit of an old restaurant. It's the restaurant of my mother's friend. This place is not that crowded since it's 10 at night. I'm waiting for Jenison to come. I'm really excited to see her, it's been 1 week I saw her.

She told me she will be here at 10:15, and it's only 10. I keep on checking the main door, getting impatient. I looked outside again. It's so cold these days.

I suddenly remembered the incident happened two days ago.

2 days ago

Me and Rosé was changing our clothes after vocal practice to go to the choreography room. I noticed Rosé was quite.

Jisoo: you okay Chae?

She just nods, without looking at me. This girl always bottle up her depression then started to vent it through her anger. I hold her hand and pull her down on the chair, I also sit down.

Jisoo: tell me what is it?

She sighed before speaking.

Rosé: I'm just uhhh nothing.

Jisoo: why are you trying to hide?

Rosé: I heard Lisa and Jennie's conversation. Unnie they are getting toxic, we need to talk to them before they both hurt each other or worst hurt us.

I'm totally confused. Why would they hurt us? And how?

Jisoo: I really don't understand what you are talking about?

Rosé: ughh... I can't make you understand. So just wait for it.

I stared at her, trying to understand what's going on.

Now we are in dance practice room. There are so many trainees waiting for our performance. They are cheering for us.

After our performance on the "How you like that", they come to us and greet. I looked over at Jennie and Lisa, they look quite distant. After their argument, they are staying distance.

I was drinking water when Jennie come to me, snatched my bottle then drink the the water.

Jisoo: yah! That's my bottle.

Jennie: so what?

She said in a bored tone. She sat down on the table, looking at me. I focused on my phone, checking if Jenison texted me or not?

Jennie: you look hot.

I choked. Is she for real? I looked up at her and she winked at me, obviously trying to flirt with me. I rolled my eyes and about to walked away, when you grabbed my shoulder pulling me towards her. I stumbled on my feet, losing my balance, I placed my both hands beside her on the table, standing in between her legs. Our faces are inches close, if anyone see ys like this, they are definitely gonna think that we must doing something. Luckily no one was there except us. She slowly moved her face trying close the distance between us. I pushed her away.

Jisoo: didn't I told you to stop doing this type of things?

I coldly said. She huffed in annoyance.