6

Jisoo's POV

Me and Jenison started walking again silently. I still can't believe that I met Jennie's twin. There's no doubt that she is not Jennie. Because Jenison is smaller than her and she is too skinny. Not like healthy skinny.

I glanced at the girl. Her clothes are old, worn out and kind of dirty. Looks like she didn't eat much food.

We stood at the main road. I already hide my identity by my mask and hood.

Jisoo: hey... you.. put on your mask and hoodie. We are going to get a cab..

Jenison: huh... oh.. but why??

Jenison asked innocently.

Jisoo: you have got a celebrity face remember??

Jenison: oh.. yes yes...

She quickly put on her mask and hood. She chuckled stupidly.

Jisoo: dumbo...

Jisoo muttered in her breath.

After a few minutes later their cab come and they get inside.

Jisoo said the address to the driver. The driver first looked at them weirdly, but said nothing.

The car ride was silent. After 30 minutes later their cab stopped in a slum area.

Oh so that's why Jenison don't want me to be here, i thought.

They got out of the car. I told the driver to wait for me

Jenison: it's nice meeting you Jis--, I mean unnie...

She bowed respectfully.

Jisoo: its okay. Where do you live?? I'll escort you ther--

Jenison: No!!... umm.. you don't need to. I told you before that this place is not a good place for a person like you. Thank you for saving me and give ride to my place. I'll never forget this. In future I'll return the favour. Even though I know you don't want.

Jenison smiled softly and give one last bow then walked away, disappearing into the dark path.

She didn't give me chance to talk. I stood there dumbfounded for a couple of minutes then went back to the cab. I told the driver the name of a street near my dorm, so that no one suspects.

3rd person POV

After 40 minutes later, she arrived at her dorm. Its already 1:30am in the morning. Rosé called her like 100 times, but she didn't answer.

She unlocked the door and go inside. She took deep breath to calm herself down. She saw Rosé sitting on the couch, sleeping and drooling. Probably waiting for Jisoo. Jisoo felt bad.

She went near her and shook her.

Jisoo: pasta... hey pasta wake up.. go to your room.. it's cold here..

Rosé slowly opened her eyes and saw Jisoo. Rosé throw herself on Jisoo and hugged her tightly. She started to cry.

Rosé: unnie!! Where did you go huh??!!.. I'm worried sick... I thought something happened!!!...

Jisoo's heart melts as she hugged her back and started to stroke her back.

Jisoo: hey chipmunk... stop crying.. nothing happened to me.. don't worry.. I'm here...

Rosé break the hug and wiped and tears.

Rosé: u-unnie.. don't do something like this.. you don't care about me??

Jisoo: don't say things like this. I always care about you. You're my precious chipmunk..

Rosé giggled at Jisoo. Jisoo smiled at her too.

Someone scoffed that made both of them turn around. Its Lisa, she stared at Rosé coldly and looking hurt.

Jisoo cleared her throat.

Jisoo: uhmm.. I'll go to my room.

Jisoo stumble towards her room because of her bruised ankle.

Lisa: unnie... we are sorr--

Rosé: unnie wait..

Jisoo and Rosé completely ignored Lisa. Rosé hold Jisoo's waist and put Jisoo's hand on her shoulder and helped to her room.

Jisoo: yah!!! Chae.. its okay.. I'm fin--- agh..

Rosé rolled her eyes.

Rosé: yes yes... you're totally fine...

She said sarcastically.

Rosé left Jisoo's room after she get into her bed.

Jisoo's mind clouded with the thought of that Jenison girl. She decided not to tell anyone about it. She kept it secret. Jisoo fell asleep immediately as her head hit the pillow.

____________________________

Vote and lots of comments please...

Thank you so much readers. This story already ranked #30 in Jensoo.

Love you all💕💕💕