42

Jisoo's POV

I go in my house exhausted from the whole schedule that I had. Everywhere I go, fans are screaming profanities, telling me to leave the group. Is it bad to love a same gender? It's my life I can do whatever I want.

My phone buzzed, I opened it to only find death threats. I reported this to company, they are trying to control the Situation but nothing is stopping them. I'm getting tired of this people and this world. The only person gives me happiness is not by my side anymore.

I walked closer to the photo of us. We were baking that day, she poured me with flour. I chuckled, but still the tears rolled down my cheeks as I holding the photo tightly against my chest.

Jisoo: I'm feeling empty... I want just to end this pain.

"Then do it." The voice from back of my head said.

I cried harder, sitting on the floor.

Jisoo: babe come back please... I need you. I'm losing myself slowly....

"Die... it'll take your pain away." The voice said again.

I dunno why but I really want to die at this point. I slowly walked in the kitchen, taking the sharpest knife. Before I understand what I'm doing blood spilled all over the floor as I keep on slashing my wrist violently.

I whimpered as I keep doing it until someone snatched the knife throwing it away. I looked up to see it's Jenison.

Jisoo: b-babe...

Jenison: have you gone out of your freaking mind!? What were you thinking!?

She grabbed my bloody wrist trying to stop the bleeding with the towel. I didn't said anything because I'm staring at her. Is the really her?

Jenison: do you think it is a great idea to end you fucking life!? When will you ever think of yourself!?

I hug her tightly.

Jisoo: I'll not do it again. You are here and my pain will be gone.

I buried my face on her neck. She feels so real.

Jenison: I can't stay... I'm here only to tell you to be happy with what you have in your life. Make your life more beautiful with those persons who care about you.

I shook my head, new tears falling down from my cheeks. She have a sad smile on her lips.

Jisoo: no don't leave me again.

I hold her hands tightly. She shook her head.

Jenison: I'm always here by your side... in your heart. Even if I'm not by your side in person, I'll still be by your side. Don't lose yourself. You're stronger than anyone I know.

She removed my hands getting up.

Jisoo: n-no don't go!! Please don't go!!

I tried to reach her but she started to move away further from me.

Jenison: just let me go Jisoo... I'm also in pain by seeing you in this state... not everyone comes in our life to stay forever... always know that I love you, even if I'm dead.

She disappeared.

Jisoo: NO!!! JENISON!! COME BACK PLEASE!! DON'T LEAVE ME ALONE! AAHH!!

I jerked up on the bed. I looked around to find myself in my bedroom. I checked my wrist but they are totally fine. I looked over at the clock, it's 3 in the morning.

Jisoo: what was that? A dream?... but it felt so real.

I wiped my sweat from my forehead. Suddenly startled as the door opened and Jennie comes in, looking worried.

Jennie: what's wrong? I heard you screaming?

Oh yeah, she stayed here.

Jisoo: I.. had a dream.

She stared at me.

Jennie: about her?

I nodded. She sighed, giving me a glass of water.

Jennie: drink... try to sleep.. we will talk about it in the morning.

I gulped down the water, feeling exhausted as always. After her death this two weeks I couldn't sleep well. I keep on having nightmares, but this dream is different.

Jennie: sleep now chu..

She squeezed my hand and was about to left but I hold her hand.

Jisoo: can you stay here please?

She looked shocked. I just feel scared, a company won't hurt I guess.

Jennie: are you.. sure?

I nodded. She smiled softly before closing the door. I lay down on the bed, moving a bit to give her some space also. She lay down, I noticed she leave some space between us, maybe thinking that I might get uncomfortable.

Jisoo: just relax... we shared a bed together before also.

I heard her chuckled nervously before move slightly closer to me. My mind again go back to that dream. Her words, so wants me to be happy. But how am I gonna do it when I feel incomplete without her?

I turned around, my back facing Jennie now. I'm playing with the bracelet of Jenison that I gifted her and now I'm wearing it. I'm wearing it because it makes me feel like she is with me.

I suddenly feel Jennie sneaked her hand around my tummy. I almost sighed in relief when she snuggled closer to my back.

Jennie: sleep well... I'm here...

Despite what she did to me, I'm grateful that she never really left my side as a friend. Maybe it's because of her selfishness to leave me and come back when she realised. I kind of feel bad for her because she tried to get in my heart again, well she keep on trying but my heart is belongs to someone else.

Jennie: even if no one is on your side, just know I am here for you.

My eyes become heavy as I listened to her voice which makes me oddly calm. Before I could say anything, I already fell in a very deep dreamless sleep.

________________________________________