2

3rd POV

Three days later...

6 am in the morning..

As usual Rosé woke up first and started to make breakfast. Then other two joined her in the dining table except Jisoo.

Rosé looked around and sighed. She tried to approach Jisoo, but she just shut down everyone. In front of other people, she acts like the old Jisoo, funny, goofy and positive. But when they are together alone she turned into a cold hearted Jisoo.

Rosé is always found intimidated by the cold Jisoo. She is hurt too because Lisa accepted Jennie. She likes Lisa for a long time. Although she accepted the truth now. Rosé wants to help her, because other than Lisa, Jisoo is her closest friend.

Rosé was about to finish when Jisoo come into the dining room. Her cold expression hardened seeing Jennie. She looked away, while Jennie started to play with Lisa's hand and hair. Rosé clenched her jaw and put down their breakfast.

Jisoo took some breakfast and started eating on the couch silently.

Two hours later......

They are now in there dance studio, doing their choreography. When their choreographer stopped them.

Choreographer: no no no.... you guys are too stiff.. where's the chemistry??... Jennie why are you so stiff doing dance moves?? And Jisoo you look uncomfortable.. what happened??

Before Jennie can answer Jisoo cut her off.

Jisoo: we are sorry. This will not happen again.

She smiled and bowed politely.

They started to dance again. This time they did that well. Still there is not much chemistry.

After 3 hours of intense practice, they were taking rest. Lisa and Jennie went out to go somewhere. Rosé and Jisoo waiting for them while doing small talks.

Rosé: ugh.. I'm so thirsty... oh I forgot my water bottle..

Jisoo: wait here I'll get water bottles, I'm thirsty too.

She was going too the canteen passing the restroom, when heard someone's moaning. Jisoo know who's voice is that. Her eyes started to burn with silent tears. She ran away.

After 15 minutes Jennie and Lisa joined them in dance room. Their hair is a mess and both of them have smudge lips.

Jennie: uhh... sorry we are late..

Jisoo clenched her fists.

Choreographer: are you two okay?? I mean you look like...

Lisa: we are perfectly fine.. right Jen?

Lisa winked at Jennie. Rosé looked away from them.

Choreographer: then do some work outs. I'll be right back..

Choreographer went out of the room.

Jennie looked at Jisoo who is sitting in a dark corner playing games.

Rosé: manager unnie came when you guys... are not here. She told our schedule for next month.

Lisa: did you write it??

Rosé: umm.. no.. Jisoo unnie did.

Lisa: oh okay...

Jennie: wait here babe I'll take her notebook.

Lisa smiled at Jennie.

Jennie went near Jisoo and took the note book.

Jennie: I'm taking your notebook.

Said casually as she took the book and about to go back to Lisa when Jisoo's cold deep voice stopped her.

Jisoo: Put my notebook down Jennie.

Jennie turned around and meet with cold, darker brown orbs of Jisoo. Jennie is beyond confuse.

Jennie: huh??.. what??..

Jisoo: you heard me clearly or should I repeat??

Jennie: come on Chu.. are you kidding with me??.. hahaha... we got late that's wh----

Jisoo: If you and Lisa wasn't making out in the restroom then you would have got this schedule..

Jisoo said sarcastically.

Rosé's mouth hung open in shock. Lisa blushed hard and lowered her head in shame.

Jisoo: you should go back and do your unfinished things.. and Jennie its Jisoo for you not chu..

Jisoo said coldly. Jisoo was about to go when Jennie spoke.

Jennie: why are you doing this?? You keep avoiding us and acts cold. What is your problem huh?? Can't you take the fact that me and Lisa are together now!!!... are you jealous??!! You're acting like a bitch!!...

Jennie burst out her unnecessary anger.

Jisoo: SHUT UP JENNIE!!

Jisoo growled angrily that made the three of them scared. She throw the water bottle in her hand on the floor.

Jisoo: HOW DARE YOU JENNIE!!?? WHO DO YOU THINK YOU'RE?? YOU'RE CALLING ME BITCH HUH??!! BUT YOU'RE THE BITCH HERE.. A PLAYER!!!

This time Lisa tried to defend her so called girlfriend.

Lisa: JISOO UNNIE!! You're crossing you limit!!!...

Jisoo: FUCK OFF MANOBAN!!! Don't ever dare to raise your voice to me...

Rosé is beyond terrified about the whole situation. She is shaking because of Jisoo's anger. While Lisa shuts up after her warning. Jennie was standing still like a statue, she never saw Jisoo's this side, a demonic Jisoo.

Jisoo took her bag and went out of the room slamming shut the door. She is fuming in anger, disappointment, regret, hurt, jealousy and many other negative emotions.

Jennie is too stubborn to admit her fault. Lisa regret her decision to go in a relationship with Jennie. Jennie is toxic and only Jisoo can handle her. While Rosé, She felt numb. She didn't know what to do. She is seeing their group falling apart slowly. Maybe it's all their own fault to make the situation like this. Only time will tell.

________________________________

Please vote, comment and share..

How's this chapter?? Comment down below..

☺☺☺