38

Lisa's POV

I shouldn't had accepted Jennie. I lost Rosie, the person I rely on the most. I smiled bitterly playing with Leo. I started to have crush on her after she joined YG. The crush becomes stronger each days. We bickered then made up, those days were still fresh in my head. I love they way we tease each other, share our foods or those sleepless nights when we cuddled and talk about nonsense things.

Everything changed when we debuted. I guess the change was in me. She stayed the same, taking care of me, getting worried about me, most of all waiting for me. I wasn't sure if it's only crush or something else. I lose myself and do crazy things, secretly playing around. Flirting with my other two members mostly Jennie. I didn't know Jennie unnie was dating Jisoo unnie.

It was a Sunday, Rosé took Jisoo with her in church. I was flirting with Jennie then things got heated we almost ended up doing it. That time Jennie cried, saying she did mistake. She said she is dating Jisoo and it's a big mistake. I comforted her and told her to forget about it and we will not do this again. Things were going good until those two have a big fight, she again come to me and this time we ended up doing it breaking all the limits. After that we started dating secretly. I knew it was bad, but I couldn't stopped my evil self.

I felt Rosé's sad stares on me. I could see her getting close to Jisoo which makes me extremely jealous. When I found her diary full of her emotions and feelings about me, it makes my heart bloom crazily. I fucking did the mistake of not seeing her true feelings for me. I'm such an idiot.

Lisa: I need to fix things with her.

I said, before going towards her room again.

Before I knocked on her door I heard her muffled cries. I bite my lip, guilty surging through my whole body. I knocked nonetheless.

Lisa: can I come in?

I didn't got answer, so I get in. The room is dark the only light is coming from her light changer lamp. I bought it for her, she still use it.

Rosé: what do you want?

Her voice is hoarse. I move closer to her bed, sitting down hesitantly beside her. Her back is facing me.

Lisa: um wanna go eat something outside?

I dunno what to say. She shuffled away from me. It hurts me though.

Lisa: I ordered pizza and also your favorite brownies.

Rosé: stop it. I don't wanna eat, you can go now.

She said harshly. Ouch!

Lisa: Rosie please talk to me. We can solve thi--

Rosé: we can't. Now leave me alone.

She glared at me. I sighed, I'm not gonna give up though.

Lisa: okay, we won't talk about it. We will just eat and watch k-dramas. I missed our old time.

This time she turn towards me, before sitting up.

Rosé: don't think you can have my forgiveness like this. You said old times, that means I'll spend time with you only like a friend. Now move your ass.

I chuckled as she pushed me down from the bed.

Lisa: then let's start as a friend again.

I winked at her as she fake gagged.

Rosé: as if I'm gonna fall for your stupid charm.

Lisa: oh baby you did.

Rosé: that was in past.

Lisa: let's see if you can resist me or not.

I said walking out of the smiling like an idiot. I will win her this time.

Jennie's POV

We are in the practice room expect Jisoo. Won't she come to practice also? My thoughts are cut off by our choreographer voice. She told us to warm up.

Rosé: Jisoo unnie isn't here yet

Lisa: should we wait for her?

I was about to say something when she come in, smiling brightly.

Jisoo: yo yo!

Rosé: you are in a good mood unnie.

Jisoo: of course I am.

Lisa: is something happened?

She asked glancing at me. I glared at her.

Jisoo: uhm it's personal.

She said slightly blushing. I gets irritated.

Jennie: are we gonna practice or not?

I said starting to warm up.

Lisa: someone's jelly~

Jennie: will you fucking shut up or not?

I wanna smack her so bad. I heard Jisoo chuckle. Is she purposely trying to make me jealous!?

I didn't payed attention to them. Soon we started to practice. We went to the canteen to get some refreshments.

Others are laughing at some pictures Jisoo is showing them. I turn towards the TV that is in the canteen and my jaw dropped.

"Kim Jisoo is caught on camera with a girl who is exactly looking like Jennie Kim her fellow band mate. They shared some intimate moments, here's the pictures" 

Showing their pictures of kissing, holding hands while strolling around in the park at night etc. The pictures are blurry but one can still recognize.

"This pictures made a very high sensation in between netizens and their fandom. For further new...."

Jisoo: this can't be happen...

I heard Jisoo whispered. I looked over at her and she looked terrified. I know how she is feeling. At this time I wanna hug her, comfort her. Even though I hate Jenison I can't see Jisoo suffer.

Lisa: what the fuck! How can they even know where were you?

Rosé: this is a mess...

I am still staring at Jisoo who is staring at the TV. She is looking like in the verge of tears. Before I go to her, our manager came.

Manager: Jisoo, sajangnim called you. Hurry up.

He said a hint of disgust and malice laced in his voice. I give a squeeze in her hand.

Jennie: we got your back chu, especially me. I'll not let anything happened to you.

I whispered to her. She look up at me with a blank expression then left.

________________________________________

Long time no see~

Vote and comment a lot!

<333