8

3rd person POV

Jennie woke early in the morning in her room. Kuma is still sleeping. She gets up and went out of her room to go to the restroom.

She passed Jisoo room and stopped, thinking about checking on her, she grabbed the door knob and turn it. To her surprise it's not locked. She opened the door a little and peeked. Her room is dark, she saw Jisoo curled up in a ball. She slowly opened the door wide and went inside. Dalgom looked at her before going back to sleep again.

Jennie went to the sleeping girl. Jisoo's mouth half open, clutching her bunny soft toy tightly. She looked so peaceful. No frown, no coldness in her expression, a soft smiled playing on her lips. Jennie unknowingly smiled at the sight.

She sat beside Jisoo carefully not to wake her up. She placed hand on Jisoo's soft hair and stroke it softly. Jisoo stirred but didn't woke up. So Jennie keep stroking her hair. Jennie leaned closer and kissed Jisoo's forehead.

Jennie: I miss you Jisoo. I miss my best friend. I missed the old Jisoo, who cried for me whenever I get hurt and cheer me whenever I felt sad. The Jisoo who make me laugh saying ppong... I miss you so much..

Jennie Whispered thise words to herself.

Someone cleared her throat and Jennie immediately looked back and saw Lisa, blankly staring at her. Lisa went out of the room. Jennie quickly followed her.

They went into Jennie's room since its further from the others room. Jennie close her room door.

Lisa sat on her bed and blankly stared at the wall.

Jennie: Hey babe... it's not like what you thinking..

Lisa: and what do you think I'm thinking?

Lisa snapped at her.

Jennie: I miss my best friend that's why I go to her room to check up on her..

Lisa: I saw what you did and said...

Jennie guiltily looked down.

Jennie: Babe Sorry.. but really miss Jisoo. She like my guardian angel. Sorry if I said something that hurt you.

Lisa sighed and pulled her into a hug.

Lisa: I know I feel the same about Rosé.

Jennie looked at her and kissed Lisa aggressively. Lisa did the same. Their kiss turned into a hot make out session....

Jisoo woke up at the sound of a door closed hard. She sat up on her bed and immediately smelt the vanilla perfume she was crazy for. Jennie was here...

She felt the pain in her heart again. She clenched her heart and tears formed in her eyes, again she started crying silently. After 30 minutes she calmed down. And laid on her bed staring at the ceiling. She need to forget Jennie otherwise blackpink will fall apart. All of their dreams, hard work will get into the gutter. She took a deep breath and promised to herself, "I'll forget everything, the past, the pain. She is just my best friend nothing more nothing less. But still I'm not going to express anything. Because I like this cold character of mine.. hehehe..."

Jisoo smiled to herself determined to fulfil her promise.

Jisoo freshen up and went into the living room. She saw Rosé making breakfast while earphones plugged in her ear.

Jisoo smirked as a brilliant plan come into her mind. She tipped toed behind Rosé silently. She stand behind Rosé and...

Jisoo: BOO!!