1

3rd POV

A snowy road beside Han river. No one was outside due to the heavy snowfall. On a bench sitting a hooded girl, sobbing uncontrollably. She kept rubbing her freezing hands and wiping her tears.

She looked up at the dark night sky, praying to God for ending this never ending pain. Her nose, cheeks and eyes are all red because of the cold and crying. Regretting every decision she made, beyond broken, the girl is Kim Jisoo, the most underrated member of Blackpink.

From the start she was underrated. Her every dream crashed by YG. The other girls gained popularity, not like her. The two girls of her group is most popular, Lisa and Jennie.

Jennie, the girl that made Jisoo happy. The girl that confessed to her, healed Jisoo after her broken heart. Jennie broke her heart severely. Jennie give her hope.

But today on the day of Christmas Jennie told her she wants to break up with her. When Jisoo asked the reason she simply said that she choose Lisa because she has a bright future and she love Lisa because of her status equal to her. Jisoo don't have a big dream, always being simple. Jennie also told her that she only pretended to love her cause at that time Jisoo was broken and need someone.

Jisoo left the restaurant, Rosé try to follow her but it didn't work. Now she is in a park beside han river. She feels numb.

After an hour of crying and regretting, she went back to her dorm, the hell hole that she don't want to go.

She decided to be strong just like others saw her, she didn't want to break blackpink. She love her team.

She arrived at her dorm and opened the door with the spare key. Immediately greeted by a worried Rosé followed by the other two members.

Rosé: Unnie!!! Where have you been?!!.. we are worried for you...

Jennie: hey.. Jiso--

Jisoo looked at her sharply that made her stop.

Lisa: uhmm... u-unnie your f-face is too r-red.. I will make you coffe--

Jisoo: no need... I'm perfectly fine..

Jisoo spoke coldly. She is savage but never been this cold to anyone. Jisoo left them and went her room, locking the door.

Rosé looked at both of Lisa and Jennie before spoke.

Rosé: You did a great job Jennie unnie. You really are a player.

She said sarcastically.

Jennie: look Rosé.. it's just my choice.. yeah I know what I did was wrong, but---

Lisa: will you guys stop please??!!

Lisa stomped to her room.

Rosé: you're a real spoiled bitch Jennie Kim!

Rosé left to her room. And Jennie... she was standing there contemplating if she took the right decision or not.

_________________________________

I know this is a stupid story. And whoever read this I'm very grateful to them.

Happy Lunar new year.

In this story Jennie will be jealous, obsessed bitch.😈😈😈