20

3rd person POV

They arrived at their dorm. Their manager didn't speak up in the whole car ride. It's clear that they are already doomed.

Manager: you guys change your clothes and took shower... we need to talk afterwards.

They nodded hastily before going to their rooms to get changed. After 30 minutes later they huddled up in their living room.

Manager: so... tell me the truth now.

His voice is cold as the girls gulped but don't dare to speak up. He glared at each of the members.

Manager: are you going to tell me what happened or not!?

He almost screamed in impatience.

Jisoo: we actually helped someone... that ahjumma having trouble in the rain and she also forget her way back home so we helped her to go home.

Jisoo without any hesitation said the lie. He just sighed and shook his head.

Manager: did you guys forgot that you are top class celebrities!? What if some paparazzis caught this?

This time Lisa almost snapped.

Lisa: that doesn't mean we can't help people who are in problem.

Manager just stared at them amused.

Manager: you guys are getting rebellious day by day. At first Jisoo and now you Lisa.. I just don't know what to do with you guys. Something is going on between you four I can sense it.

They looked at each other nervously.

Rosé: we will not do it again manager-nim... please let it pass this time...

Being the most polite member, Rosé assured their manager.

Manager: you guys must not do anything stupid like this again... be careful... I'll go now.. take some rest you have dance practice in the morning... good night.

They mumbled good night before their manager go out of their dorm. They relaxed a bit.

Jisoo: woah Lisa! You snapped at him.

She giggled while Lisa smiled proudly.

Lisa: of course unnie... he was being too much.

Jennie: do you really think that he was being too much babe?

She coldly staring at Lisa.

Lisa: hehehe... not that much b-but a little bit..

She said nervously.

Rosé: yah guys! Let's not talk about this anymore. I'm too much hungry!!!

Rosé said while making cute face. Jisoo laughed at her reaction.

Lisa: me too.. let's go eat now!

Rosé and Lisa went to the kitchen to heat up their food while Jisoo and Jennie still in the living room.

Jennie is staring at Jisoo who isn't giving her a single glance, playing on her phone. She pouted before sitting beside Jisoo and nudge her shoulder. Jisoo looked at her.

Jisoo: what?

Jennie: why did you lied to manager oppa?

Jisoo sighed before answering.

Jisoo: If I said the truth then we might get in trouble more.

Jennie: but you said you are gonna tell him the truth.