18

3rd person POV

It's been 1 month Jisoo and Jenison talked. After that incident Jenison totally cut her connection off to Jisoo. Jenison don't want Jisoo to know about her secrets. She don't want Jisoo to get involved in her shitty life. If her uncle knows about her talking to an Idol then he will take the advantage of the situation. She keep on ignoring Jisoo's calls and tons of texts. Then after one week Jisoo stopped sending her texts. Jenison assured her heart that Jisoo will forget her soon. But this thought made Jenison heart clench in pain. Each time she ignored Jisoo's calls and texts, she feels her heart breaking and feeling like crying. She cried and missed Jisoo so much.

Jisoo called Jenison so many times but each time she got rejected. It gives her so much pain. It's been one month they talked, Jisoo wanted to try more but their concerts are so close,they are practicing hard. The problems between them is almost gone, almost. One busy day for Blackpink. They are coming back from Osaka, Japan. Incheon airport is packed up with reporters, photographers.

Blackpink landed, as usual the four members part into half and walking out of the airport, Waving at their fans. They get into the van. Rosé and Lisa sit on the back while Jisoo and Jennie sit on the front. They are all tired. Lisa and Jennie small talking while Rosé listening to music, her earphones on. Jisoo looking outside the car window, thinking about her career, her life and Jenison.

Its been 1 and half hour but they are still struck in the traffic.

Lisa: hayss i'm so hungry!

Manager: the traffic is too much today

Jennie: ugh I'm also hungry... my stomach is grumbling

Manager: Where is our big eater?

Their manager joked. They awkwardly laughed because Rosé is so quiet.

Manager: I'm gonna take the highway because it is clear. I will grab some takes out from KFC on the way.

Lisa: yeyyy!!!!

Jisoo: hahaha... such a kid.

Jennie: you are also a kid Jichu.. chikin lover

Jisoo: so what!? Chicken is the best!!

Jisoo did a weird sound. That made all of them laugh.

Rosé: Why are you so cute unnie?

Jisoo: aniyaaa i am nowtttt.

Jisoo tried to speak in english. It makes them laugh more.

The highway is clear. The sun already set and darkness slowly gulfing. Its around 9 pm they arrived at the take out place. It also has a gas station.

Manager: i'll order your foods then pay for the gas.

Their manager left and they are small talking. The road was deserted, silent. The sky was dark, cloudy. It could rain anytime.

They were chatting when a scream make them startled. They looked at each other confused. Again they heard the scream, this time louder, and its a girl's voice. It seemed like someone tormenting a girl.

Lisa: what the hell is that....?

Rosé: i-it feels like someone... being...

Jennie: tormented...

Rosé: i am not feeling good about this place... I am gonna call mana---

Suddenly they saw 5 people dragging a girl from the opposite of the road to a dark alley. The girl was screaming for help, a man slapped her and hold that girl's mouth.