40

Jennie's POV

The accident happened in a blink of our eyes. I saw Jisoo shouted Jenison's name, then she run towards Jisoo and the next moment the bloody body lying on the ground.

We were shocked. Jisoo's painful screams and crying are still ringing in my ear. We are in hospital currently. Jenison is in surgery room.

I looked over at Jisoo, who is sitting like a stone, mumbling something while holding the necklace of Jenison in her hands tightly. Her eyes are empty, no emotions not a single tear.

Rosé: unnie... go to her. She needs to right now.

I heard Rosé mumble beside me, give a squeeze my shoulder.

Lisa: yes Jen, you're the only one can comfort her.

Jennie: but she don't reall--

Rosé: please... look at her, she is losing herself.

I looked over at her traumatized blank face. I nodded before going to her. I sit down beside her, then hold her hand hastily. She didn't look at me, just staring at the wall silently.

Jennie: chu...

I put her head on my shoulder, she didn't opposed.

Jennie: close your eyes and take rest for awhile. We will wake you up when the doct--

Jisoo: n-no! S-she might n-needs me. I can't...

She started to sob, buried her face on my shoulder. I pull her closer. She is hurting badly.

Jisoo: w-when I left her at home t-to go to company, s-she as-asked me if w-we will ever me-meet ag-again. I g-got mad, but w-what if I becomes t-true...

She sobbed louder.

Jennie: hey ssh! She will be fine. You can again hold her in your arms.

It hurts me to see her crying. She is strong, never cry in front of others. I keep on caressing her hair to calm her down, later on Rosé and Lisa also started to comfort her.

Rosé: trust on God unnie... he will not do anything wrong.

She said hugging her.

Lisa: guys doctor is here.

We all stand up as the surgeon come out of the room. Jisoo quickly go to him, we followed her behind.

Jisoo: h-how is she!? She is okay right?...

Doctor: Ms. Kim please calm down. Listen to me carefully, you need to be strong okay?

I gulped at his words. What is he trying to say? Jisoo becomes frantic more.

Jisoo: why? Why do you want me to strong? What the fuck happened!? Tell me!

She started to shout now. Rosé and Lisa trying to stop her. I stared at him, my hands started to shake. If he is trying to say what I'm thinking, then I don't know what Jisoo will do.

Rosé: please unnie calm down.

Lisa: listen to him first.

Jisoo: tell me how is she now!? Or I'm going in!

Doctor: she is no more. We tried everything in our might but her skull is broken. She lost too much blood and she had cancer second stage. We couldn't do anything.

I looked over at Jisoo who just stared at the doctor tears rolling down her cheeks.

Jisoo: y-you must be j-joking... no no this can't be happen. I.. I can hear her calling me.

Jennie: chu no... look at me. Jisoo!

She run in the surgery room.

Doctor: don't stop her. Let her see her lover for the last time. I'll go do the formalities.

He left. I see Lisa hugging a crying Rosé. We are all crying.

Rosé: Jen... Jisoo is gonna mad. She loves her so much.

I clenched my fists. I need to know who leaked the information.

Lisa: I... I will go to Jisoo unnie. You two stay here.

She go in the room. I take out my phone then call Reba.

Reba: Jennie where are you!? Your mom is worried-

Jennie: did you gave the information to YG and police?

I asked not letting her talk.

Reba: that doesn't matter. Go home now. You are getting yourself in trouble.

Jennie: what do you mean!? Someone fucking died because of this! Jisoo is going crazy now! Who told you to give the information to police!?

Reba: your mom.

I'm shocked. Why would mom do that?

Jennie: w-why?

Reba: your mom don't want you to get in trouble because of that girl. Only one Jennie is gonna stay and that's you.

I clenched my fists. I can't believe what mom just did. I'm feeling disgusted right now.

Jisoo's POV

I'm feeling numb. I'm sitting down beside my Jenison. I hold her cold lifeless hand tightly.

Jisoo: wake up please... don't leave me.

I keep on sobbing, hugging her arm.

Jisoo: I'll not go anywhere. Please wake up. I'll listen to your every word. We will run away from here. I'll take you to somewhere you will be happy. Please don't leave me.... I love you so much. Don't leave me alone...

I sobbed kissing her hand. I felt someone touched my shoulder. I look up to see Lisa who is also crying.

Lisa: unnie.. let's go now. They will take her away.

My eyes widen in realization.

Jisoo: no! No no they won't! Look at her Lisa! She is totally fine. She is just sleeping.

I believe that she is sleeping. She will wake up soon.

Lisa: yes she is sleeping in peace. She will not wake up again. Let her sleep unnie.

Jisoo: what a-are you saying!? No!! She will wake up!!

3rd person POV

Lisa hugged her tightly, as Jisoo crying loudly.

Lisa: we are here unnie. Sshh! Your mandu will not be happy to see you crying.

She said hugging her tighter. Doctors and nurses come to take the body away.

Jisoo: DON'T TAKE HER AWAY!! PLEASE!! NOOO!!

Lisa holding her as she trying to run after Jenison's body taking away. Rosé and Jennie also come in the room. Jennie couldn't help but to cry in Rosé's embrace to see her bestfriend in pain.

Jisoo: don't... please don't take her away...

She whispered before fell unconscious in Lisa's arms.

_________________________________________

Aha! Only a few chapters left. Please vote and comment.

<333