24

Jisoo's POV

Jennie is looking so angry. I am surprised to see Lisa isn't even bothered a little bit.

Jisoo: what's happening here?

They are all looking at me now.

Jennie: oh so you are here now from your DATE.

She said sarcastically. But I don't mind.

Jisoo: as much as I don't want to interfere in your personal matters but I need to. Please stop shouting and try to solve it logically!

I raised my voice. It's usual to see Jenlisa fighting almost everyday. It's sometimes gets insufferable.

Jennie: You don't even know what happened! Lisa and her so called friend Jess were cuddling in her apartment! If I didn't went there I would never find out that!!

I can feel how much Jennie is hurt. I looked at Lisa who is just silent isn't saying anything.

Jisoo: Lisa... what exactly happened?

Lisa: after you left with Jenison, i left for my apartment but Jennie didn't come with me. Jess suddenly came to my apartment to surprise me. We were catching up when Jennie suddenly barged in and insulted her!! She humiliates Jess too much that she literally run out of my apartment crying!!!

Lisa burst in anger.

Jennie: you still can't deny that you are cuddling with her!

Lisa: I am not denying anything! Yes I was cuddling with her but its friendly cuddle! Get you nasty mind out of the fucking gutter!

She went to her room slamming shut the door. Jennie collapsed on the couch crying. This is the first time Lisa cursed at Jennie while arguing.

Rosé and me were standing helplessly. We can't do anything. I sit down next to Jennie, put my hand on her shoulder. She immediately hugged me, crying on my shoulder. Honestly, even though I moved on from Jennie, I can't see her in pain. My heart clenched in pain, so i hug her tightly, trying to soothe her pain.

Rosé cleared her throat. I saw her staring at us. She looks really annoyed. She motioned to go to my room. I asked her why by motioning but she didn't said anything and go to my room. I am really confused now.

Jisoo: Jen... go to your room. Take some rest.

She just nodded, then go to her room. I took a cold drink then go to my room. I opened my room door and saw Rosé laying on my bed, staring out of the window. I closed my door then sit down on my bed.

Jisoo: what's wrong chipmunk??

I heard her sobbing.

Jisoo: hey chae what's wrong?

She sit up then wiped her tears.

Rosé:  Jennie unnie went to ger room?

I nodded, staring at you. I know something is wrong with her.

Rosé: how's your date??

She asked without looking at me.

Jisoo: Chae.. look at me. What's wrong with you? You sounds so angry on call when I was with Jenison. Then you said that I shouldn't believe on her.

Rosé: Its true...

I felt extremely annoyed. I couldn't help but to snap at her.

Jisoo: I know what I am doing.

She looked down.

Rosé: I'm feeling alone unnie. You guys are all getting busy. But I'm falling behind. I want someone to be close too. I want to hug someone and cry on their shoulder, laugh with them, going out too.

She started to cry again. Now I'm feeling guilty. I should look after her instead engrossing too much with Jenison. Rosé is like my sister and I shouldn't let her feel alone. I sot down again, pulling her into a tight hug.

Jisoo: I'm sorry for being careless. I know you are closest with Lisa, but from now on I'll look after you more.

I said caressing her hair.

Jenison's POV

After Jisoo dropped me off, I happily went to home, clutching the present on my chest. I slowly opened the front door. Thank god! Josh is still not here. I happily went to my room. After changing into some comfortable clothes, I sit down on my bed.

I opened the box that Jisoo give me. Inside the box a beautiful handcraft silver bracelet, with several starts and only one moon hanging. I love it. She made it for me. No one ever did anything for me. I don't even remember when I last got a gift. I wear the bracelet, it fits perfectly. 

I put the bracelet in my closet, securing it more carefully. Then lay down on the bed looking out my bedroom window. The night sky is so beautiful, I can see the stars clearly and the moon shining brightly.

I thought about calling Jisoo, so I took my phone and was about to call her when Jisoo called me. I smiled pick up her call.

Jisoo: hey mandu

Jenison: hey... you haven't slept yet?

Jisoo: nope. Not yet.

We both stayed silent for a few seconds.

Jenison: what are you doing?

Jisoo: looking outside of my window. The sky is so clear today and the moon is shining brightly.

Jenison: oh... you know what? I'm doing the same.

Jisoo: wow... so uhmm

Jenison: what is it?

Jisoo: umm I can't sleep.

Jenison: me too. But you need to sleep. You must be tired.

She didn't said anything for a whole minute.

Jenison: you there unnie?

Jisoo: I miss you Mandu.

Her voice is so deep and low that send shivers down my spine. My stomach flip, skipping heartbeat.

Jenison: we literally met 2 hours ago. Why are you missing me?

Jisoo: you will not understand Mandu.

She just chuckled.

Jenison: make me understand then.

Now I'm speaking quite boldly. I can hear her take a sharp breath.

Jisoo: I'll make you understand in our next hangout.

Jenison: n-next?

Jisoo: yes next. We will meet up in next weekend. I don't have schedules next weekend. If you don't have any problem.

Jenison: oh umm okay... I don't have any problem.

I'm delighted to meet up with her. I just love being close to her.

Jisoo: it's mid night. You should sleep now. I'll try to sleep to.

Jenison: yeah... good night.

Jisoo: good night.... I love yo-- uhmm bye!

She hung up. Is it my mind making up things or did I really heard her trying to say something like 'I love you' . The heck!!

___________________________________

30 votes for this chapter!!!