11

Jisoo's POV

It's been 2 weeks I found that chain but I didn't encountered with Jenison. Now we are at the YG dance practice room, practicing.

We are taking a break from our practice. Rosé and Lisa went to the canteen while me just checking my phone and Jennie was doing something that I don't know. I posted a few pic in Instagram.

I was so engrossed in my phone that I didn't noticed that Jennie is calling my name. I felt a present beside me as I turned, saw Jennie staring at me. I cleared my throat.

Jisoo: do you want something?

Jennie: uhh huh.. oh no no.. I was calling you for the past 2 minutes but you're so into your phone.

Jisoo: oh sorry jendeu-- I mean Jennie..  anyway why are you calling me?

Jennie: nothing.. just want to ask you if you have any schedule? If not then we can go together and eat lunch and talk about our upcoming programmes..

Jisoo: as if I have schedule duh.. I'm free, I'm always free, anyway ask pasta if she has any.

Jennie just nodded and sit next to me.  I didn't said anything and just focused on my phone. I feel her staring at me.

Jennie: I guess you're stressed...

She said and move closer, put her face on my shoulder. I can feel her hot breath on my neck. I try not to react.

Jisoo: not at all...

Jennie looked at me and her lips brushed my neck.

Jennie: really?..... We should talk more like before and... spend more time together...

She said while her hand move to my thigh. I gulped hard. I pulled away from her immediately and at the same time Lisa and Rosé come in.

Jennie: oh you guys are back.. so I was asking if you're free Rosé? Because we need to talk about our upcoming programmes.

Jennie said while clinging onto Lisa.

Rosé: hmm.. I'm free.

Rosé said as she started warm up for our dance practice. Jennie started to flirt with Lisa, while Lisa just giving her small smiles and trying to get free from Jennie's grip.

Rosé: Jisoo unnie.. are you okay? You look flustered a while ago.

I composed myself quickly.

Jisoo: I'm perfectly fine pasta.

I give her a small smile. Our choreographer come in and we start to practice.

After 3 hours intensive practice, we were free to go to dorm. We went into a restaurant. Me and Rosé sit beside each other while Jennie and Lisa sit together. We ordered our food and started to talk about our schedule and programmes. Jennie keep on glancing at me. I was feeling uncomfortable under her gaze. After a while later I felt weird and feel something soft touching my feet. I jerked up and looked under the table secretly. Jennie  touching her bare feet on my feet. I looked up and saw Jennie smirking. I get annoyed. Lisa noticed my mood change.

Lisa: Jisoo unnie are you okay?

Jisoo: huh.. um yeah I'm o-kay...

I glared at Jennie secretly but she just smirked and keep rubbing her feet on mine. I got up and excused myself.

Jisoo: I'm going to the washroom.

I went to the washroom and locked a stall. What the fuck is Jennie's problem? Why is she acting like that? I hate it. If Lisa knows about it she is gonna be heartbroken.

I keep on thinking while my phone buzzed in my pocket. I put my hand in my Jeans pocket and pull out my phone along with the chain, Jenison's chain. I keep on staring at the beautiful chain and thinking about how to give it back to Jenison. I was cut off of my thoughts while Rosé texted me that why I'm taking so long. I quickly walked out of the washroom and went to them.

Jisoo: uhmm sorry.

Rosé: it's ok unnie. We are finished too.

Lisa: let's go back to the dorm and chill!

Lisa said enthusiastically.

Jennie: let's go then....

We walked out of the restaurant with our managers. We went inside our van and I sit at the back. Surprisingly Jennie sit with me instead of Lisa. Rosé keep on glancing at us while Lisa focused on chatting with her. I felt really tired so I laid my head on the sit and close my eyes. After a few minutes later I felt a hand on my thigh. I opened my eyes immediately and saw Jennie is staring at me while smirking creepily. I removed her hand and moved further away from her. I closed my eyes again but can feel her glaring at me.

We arrived at the dorm and went in. I excused myself from them. As I was about to pass Jennie's room, she pulled me in her room and pinned me on the door by placing her hand both side of me. I was shocked.

Jisoo: what the hell do you think you are doing!?

Jennie: why are you avoiding me huh!?

Jisoo: Jennie you're being too much now. If Lisa saw those things you were trying to do to me she will be heartbroken..

Jennie: so you care about her and not me!.. I miss you Jisoo! I miss my bestfriend. I want you.

Jennie tried to touch my cheeks. But I slapped her hand away.

Jisoo: you're just being pathetic. You don't want your bestfriend, you want a sex slave!

I pushed her away and get out of her room. I went in my room and throw myself on my bed and started to cry.

Jisoo: what's wrong with everyone!? Why is this happening!!? Do I have respect to her or not!!?

I keep on thinking and crying hysterically. Suddenly my eyes fell on the Jenison's chain. I took the chain and keep on staring at it. And after a few moments I started to calm down while I'm thinking about Jenison. Even though Jennie and Jenison have same face but they are so different. I have to return this chain to her as soon as possible and then I can have a chance to meet her too. I smiled at the thought of meeting with Jenison again.

_____________________________________

Boring chapter.😞😞

Anyway votes and lots of comments please🙏