5.

Excuse any errors.

I love song. 🙂

Milo's living room in the mm. 😍
————-

Saturday morning

Saturday morning.

Omniscient

Waking up the next morning Milo couldn't recall most of what had happened, he did remember Anya laying next to him but he couldn't really remember anything else.

Rubbing his eyes he sat up and stretched before getting out of bed to handle his hygiene, once he was finished he headed to the living room to see Anya curled up into a ball on the couch asleep. He assumed that she had heard him making noises  because she opened her eyes and sat up.

"Good morning." She yawned before giving him a shy smile. "I didn't even know I fell asleep I was suppose to be looking after you." 

He chuckled and sat next to her. "Good morning and it's ok. I don't really remember what happened anyway. Can you tell me?"

Anya went on into detail explaining everything that happened from school to his panic attack at therapy, he sighed and leaned back on the couch, she hadn't realized that he didn't have a shirt on until she looked down and his tattoo covered chest and arms.

"It's crazy that I couldn't remember any of that. I guess I did blackout." 

"I'm not gonna lie, I was scared when I saw you.. I looked into your eyes and you weren't all the way there."

He looked down before glancing at her. "I know.. Sorry I scared you, the medicine normally stops me from blacking out but.. I guess it didn't this time." He said twisting his lips to the side.

"It's fine Milo, no one was hurt." She smiled."Wow you have a lot of tattoos."

"Yeah I do, their mostly from Jaxson he's into art and all that." He shrugged before sitting up. "Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure." She smiled.

"This might be a little sudden but... Just curious..Would you go out with me?"

"We're going skating tonight.. that's me going out right?" She said as he chuckled a little watching her as she stood up.