Graduation Surprise [short]

2 updates in one night ?!
Excuse any errors.

Milo and his little princess in the  mm. ❤️

Time jump
——-
January

                        Omniscient

                        Omniscient.

A few months has passed and it was now graduation day for Anya and the gang. M'lani's first Thanksgiving and Christmas had come and gone but Anya was able to take her to see Milo since they had allowed them special holiday visitation. He had gained some weight and his hair grew when she saw him.

Putting on the last bit of make up Anya gathered everything she needed and headed for the door with M'lani. She'd be meeting Dre and Makayla at the auditorium along with Leslie and Marcus who showed up in support for her as well as Milo although he wouldn't be attending.

At least that's what she thought.

"Come on princess. Let's go get mommy and daddy's diplomas."

"Da da." She cooed chewing on a strawberry puff that Anya hoped wouldn't be on her clothes within minutes.

"Yeah Da da." She cooed with a smile, although M'lani was soon to be a year old she was walking a little and talking.. Well not in full sentences only saying things like "Mama", "Dada", "No.", and "Bye-bye." She wasn't doing full sentences just yet.

On the inside Anya was proud to see her little girl getting bigger and learning new things everyday but she still was sad that Milo was missing out on so much.

Driving to the where the graduation would be held Anya thanked God that she they all had made it to graduation. She was unaware of her big surprise waiting for her.
——

"Man this is the second time we did this to her." Dre said as he and Milo laughed.

"I know, she's gonna flip when she sees me man. How do I look?"

"Sharp my nigga."

"Real shit though. I appreciate you and Makayla for being there while I was gone. I was suppose to be out around baby girls birthday but I guess they saw no reason to keep me longer."

"Man we appreciate you for getting help. Anya missed you so much and I know little shorty did too." He smiled dapping Milo up before they got into the car and headed to the building.

Makayla and Anya were already there waiting in the hallway since some of the other students were late showing up so this was a perfect opportunity.

Pulling up Dre quickly put the car in park and cut the engine allowing Milo to hop out first, with a bouquet of roses.

"You ready bro?"

He nodded and twisted his lips to the side He was nervous as hell. 

Fixing his suit jacket as other parents were standing behind them, they went inside to find the girls. He has had been cut into a low fade but his black curls sat atop his head just like his baby liked it.