22.

Excuse any errors. ❤️

I hope you guys are liking this story. I love writing it.

I didn't proof read..
——————-

                                      Jaxon

                                      Jaxon

I sat in the doctors office with Anya for our next appointment, She was pouting because she was tired and hungry, She had been up since about 9 with morning sickness so I understood what she was tired. It was not 11:45 in the morning.

"I'll feed you after the appointment baby, fix ya face ma." I chuckled as she stale faced me and poked out her bottom lip again, I stood up and kissed her bottom lip and she smiled.

"I still can't believe you dyed your hair blonde.. and the nose ring, Milo's not gonna be happy about that." Anya said looking over at me before yawning.

"He'll be aight. This is just my way of expressing myself, just like the tattoos." I shrugged showing her my arm before scrolling through my phone, I hit Dre up about going to play basketball later if it didn't rain.

Dre: yeah bro, hit my line later.

"Jax?"

"Yeah bae?" I said sending one last text to Dre before locking my phone and putting it back in my pocket, Dre and Makayla weren't too annoying after all, they cared about us just as much as Anya did.

"Do you listen anything other than rap?" Anya chuckled as she laid back on the examination table.

"Nah, I mean what else is there to listen to?" I questioned as she laughed a little.

"Well there's rock, country-"

"Nah I'm cool on that. Just let me listened to some trap shit and I'm good." I chuckled before hearing the door open.

"Good morning you two." I think her names Dr. Jenkins... Or maybe it was Dr. Williams? Shit.. I don't remember.

"Good morning." We said at the same time as she got started right away with the ultrasound.

"I hope you both are doing well, how's everything been since the accident? Are you in any pain Anya?" She asked looking between the both of us.

Anya shook her head no and yawned again. My baby was tired. I just wanted to get her fed and get her home so she could rest. I guess you can say I really came around and I like her being close to us.

"How are you dad?" She asked as I blinked a few times, I guess a nigga was day dreaming. "I'm cool." I muttered as she smiled and nodded. 

"Good. Let's get started."

I sat back and kept an eye on everything the doctor was doing, during the ultrasound we heard the baby's heartbeat and it was surreal to me. I stared at the screen and my eye started the water.