First Date. {short]

Just a random short.
Yaya and Lolo 🥺❤️.
Excuse any errors, this song is such a vibe.

No condom comments y'all wanted this 🙈🥵
————-

No condom comments y'all wanted this 🙈🥵————-

                            Omniscient

Come on Lolo, hurry up." Anya said waiting in the living room. Tonight was their first date night so they decided to go out to a movie, nothing too special since they were still tired from their gym run.

"I'm coming babe." He said spraying cologne on himself before putting on a fitted cap and a jacket, walking out of their bedroom he cut off the light before walking into the kitchen.

"You ready?" He asked grabbing a bottle of water from the refrigerator before grabbing his car keys.

She nodded her head and got up from the couch, he was in awe of her outfit. She was wearing a cropped crew neck with burgundy jeans and a pair of black boots, the weather was perfect not too cold.

Wrapping his arm around her waist he hugged her and swayed her from side to side before kissing her forehead, Anya closed her eyes and felt safe.

"Why do females always close their eyes when guys kiss their foreheads?" He chuckled as she laid her had on his chest. "I don't know I guess I do it because I feel safe around you." She said looking into his eyes.

"Well I'm glad I make you feel safe. I'm sorry again about-"

"It's fine." She smiled pecking his lips once more before letting him go.

"We're gonna miss the previews." She laughed grabbing her small bag.

"I hate the previews.. It's a waste of time like just get straight to the movie." He laughed closing the door behind them and locking it before pressing the unlock button on his key fob.