52.

I tried to make this chapter a long one because y'all honestly deserve it. ❤️

Also, would you guys like this book to be a long one?

Excuse any errors. Milo in the mm 😍😍
———
4 weeks later.

                                  Anya

             Anya.

It was finally Friday and I was glad about it, after graduation it was like neither of us really had much to do other than search for work which wasn't going as good as I had hoped on my end. Although I had graduated top honors in my degree no one was looking for a Psychologist at the moment, so I was home taking care of my two babies which I honestly had no problem with because I loved spending as much time as I could with Milo and M'lani. Also  because of Milo's DID although he was kind of able function normally in the workplace, Brianna recommended that he not stress himself out and mentioned that he should be able to get sighed up for Social Security benefits due to his mental state. He didn't want them at first but after I explained it to him he was all in and said that most of the money would go toward bills, myself, and little bean before he used any on himself.  After I told him that the money would belong to him he still wanted to help out which was just fine. That was on Tuesday he was already getting the benifits since he was processed quickly.

We were currently headed to the carnival with little bean, Dre, and Makayla. Milo had taken his medication prior to us leaving.

"I'm excited to go baby." He said touching my thigh as I drove on the highway. He was very eager all of a sudden so I knew Zane was probably going to end up fronting.

"I am too, this is our first time together at a carnival as a family." I said as he smiled turning around to see what she was doing because she was quiet.

"What's she doing?" I asked as he chuckled a little.

"Just watching Cocomelon."

"As usual, I tried to get her to watch other baby shows but she's stuck on that." I laughed a little before hearing her whining.

"What's wrong princess?" He poked out his bottom lip and grabbed the can of puffs from the diaper bag.

Before I could get into the left lane someone sped up and almost hit my car on M'lani's side, I went into angry mom mode and rolled down my window to yelled at them.

"WHAT THE FUCK! MY KID IS IN HERE, YOU STUPID BITCH!"

Milo's furrowed his eyebrows and glared at the driver who sped off. I knew Zane had already fronted by the look of his face. Little bean was now crying in the back seat which made me feel back because I never yell when she's around it was rare that I she got angry but that set me off.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to yell. Mommy's sorry."

"Don't cry little bean. Anya didn't mean to scare you."