27.

Excuse any errors. 💕

This is short I'm sorry. 🥺
—————

                                     Anya

                                     Anya

A few days later.

Spring break had come to an end and everyone was dreading coming back to classes including myself. I was sleepy all the time and couldn't really focus on my studies. I was currently sitting in the library with Draya and Makayla since they had some free time.

I'm currently in the second trimester of my pregnancy and I still get shitty morning sickness, I'm just excited to become a mother although Milo is still scared. I told him that to be nervous about it but he's still a little apprehensive. I think it's because he still thinks he going to pass down his disorders to our baby. I try to reassure him everything's going to be alright and even if that happened that doesn't stop us from being amazing parents.

Draya nudged me breaking the train of thought I had going.

"You should come over for girls night Anya." Draya said as she scrolled through her phone on social media.

"When? Tonight?"

Today was Friday and I was honestly needed to get some homework done.

"Oh no tomorrow night maybe.. The guys are suppose to be going to play ball so I thought it would b a good idea to have girls night while their gone."

"Hmm ok, that sounds like a pretty good idea." I smiled a little.

"And you know of course we'll feed you and they munchkin." Makayla said rubbing my little bump.

"Ok, Ok fine. Just text me in the group chat. Is Mya coming too?" I asked as they both nodded their heads.

Now that I think about it, maybe girls night would be too bad.

"We can watch movies, eat pizza, and of course talk about how we're gonna spoil the baby." Draya said as we shared a laugh  before gathering our things to leave out of the library.

As we made our way over to the café we ran into Dre, Marcus, Trey, and Mya.

"Where's Milo?" I asked as the shrugged their shoulders. "He was behind us a minute ago." Marcus said as I looked at Dre.

"You guys go ahead. We'll go look for him." Dre said as he and I left everyone else in the café. Makayla stayed with the girls because she was hungry.

Walking over to where most of the study halls were held, Dre and I opened the door and walked through the hallway, I furrowed my eyebrows at the person who was sitting on the floor, Dre and I looked at each other before stepping closer.

"Milo?" I said as he lifted his head up."Oh what's up baby!" He smiled before standing up.

"Hey." I chuckled already knowing it was Zane."You ok?"