20.

Excuse any errors. 💕

Now y'all  know Seven doesn't give a damn about anything and will do anything to cause people around him pain.

Also Milo wants to get rid of him but he doesn't know how without hurting himself in the process. I know y'all HATE Seven lmao i hate him too but we're gonna figure this out together 😂😂😂.

Milo in the mm 🥺🥺🥺 anyway, on with the chapter.

————

                             Omniscient

                             Omniscient.

The beeping of the heart monitor machine woke Anya up, her vision was blurry so she blinked a few times until she realized where she was. She gasped for air as the nurse tried to get her to calm down, once she was stable she looked around the room.

"My baby! What happened to my baby ?!?" She began to cry but the nurse shook her head.

"Ma'am relax, everything's fine...t's your boyfriend we're worried about." The nurse said as Anya began to cry.

"Am I still pregnant?....C-can I see him?" She asked as she wiped her tears.

"I'll see what I can do about you seeing him but you and baby need rest. It's a miracle that you both survived this, that impact would have killed anyone else. God must have been watching over you and the little one."

"Thank you... But I just want to know if Milo is ok."Anya sad as she reached for the cup of water that sat on the small table in front of her, she was in pain because her right arm was broken and she had a bandage on her forehead.

"I'll go check with Dr. Browning to see if I can get any information on him, you get try to relax." She smiled weakly at the nurse as she left before she leaned back on the pillows.

Looking over she noticed the ultrasound photos that were printed out, reaching over with her good arm she winced as she picked them up and stared at them before starting to cry, it wasn't Milo's fault this happened to them it was Seven's doing and she hated him for that.

Leaning forward a little she noticed Milo on the other side of the hall and no nurses were in their hall anymore, sitting up slowly she got out of the bed and tip toed her way over to his room. Standing at his bedside she cried seeing all the scratches on his face, his arm was in a cast and it looked like he had stitches on his arm that was bandaged up.

"Milo?" She whispered as he opened his eyes slowly, scanning the room his eyes landed on Anya as he started to tear up. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry fucking sorry...Please don't leave me, it wasn't my fault." He hiccuped as fresh tears fell from his eye.