Make up {short}

Short ass chapter 🤨 but i'm sleepy af.

Excuse any errors 🤍.

I know y'all mad at Anya right now, I know but I got it. lol.

Song for Jaxon's mood 🥺💔 poor stink.
———-

                                 Jaxon

Jaxon.

Makayla, Anya, and little bean were out doing girly shit while Dre and I were chillin' at their apartment watching the Lakers vs. Heat game. Of course I had my money on the Lakers only because Lebron was the goat.

"How was New York bro?" I asked taking a pull from the blunt, he rolled me one and himself one done decided to smoke and order some food when the girls got back.

"Fun as hell man, y'all gotta go with us next time.

"I'm cool with it." I shrugged. I don't even know why I fronted today. I was still in my feelings about the situation with Anya. I didn't really wanna think about it right now but I planned on talking to her later. Communication was something that was important to me especially when it came to her. I needed up to be on good terms again. Anya was my baby and regardless I was going to be protective over her like I am with Milo and the rest of the system.

I just hated that I was showing so much emotion lately, shit was weird to me and I didn't like it.

I felt my eyes becoming low as I slouched in the couch, running a hand down my face I got up from the couch and went to the kitchen.

"Aye nigga, y'all ain't got no cherry Coke in here?"

Dre chuckled shook his head. "It's some Gatorade in there but you all in our fridge." He said as I grabbed 2 for the both of us. I was wondering what Anya and little bean were up to but I wasn't about to text her first.

"Shut up nigga."

"For real though, you and Anya good? Y'all seem a little standoffish."

"You peeped that too huh?"

"Yeah, what's going on?"

I explained it to him as best as I could and he was still a little confused I guess because he was high so we left that conversation a lot.

"You wanna play 2K?"

"I'm cool with it." I shrugged as he turned on the game maybe this would keep my mind off Anya at least until later tonight.

——-
                                   Anya.

Makayla and I were at the mall with little bean, she told me that they had a lot of fun in New York. We were currently getting Auntie Anne's, little bean was sleeping and my thoughts kept drifting to Jaxon. I really hurt his feeling and I was ready to get back so we could talk.

After leaving the mall we stopped at Babies R Us and I decided to tell her the news.

"Makayla. I have to tell you something."

"What is it?" She said looking concerned which made me chuckle a little. She was holding little bean as we went to look at baby clothes.

"Relax it's nothing bad."

"Whew goodness don't scare me like that." She laughed rubbing little beans back since she was still
sleeping.

"Well you remember me telling you that I went to the doctor the other day?"

She nodded and passed me this cute onesie for little bean.

"Well I'm about 7 weeks along."

"You're what!?" She squealed grabbing the attention of someone walking by.

"Yes. Milo went with me to the doctor and everything."

"I'm so excited! Another God baby, I wonder if it'll be a boy."

"I know Milo wants it to be but I'm fine with whatever God gives us."

"Dre and I are still trying but no luck just yet."

"Don't rush it. It'll come when God thinks you guys are ready."

Once we got back to their place we made our way home, after giving little bath and changed my clothes I sat at the edge of the bed. Looking up I saw Jaxon leaning against the door frame.  He was wearing only a pair of grey sweats always opting out of a shirt. I laid back on the bed and sighed before feeling him sit next to me.

"Hey, can we talk bae?"

I sat up and nodded. "Yeah we can talk."

He sighed and ran a hand down his face before looking down at the floor. "Look, I'm sorry about the past couple-"

"No I'm sorry. I know you have feelings just like any normal person would and I just brushed them aside like they weren't worth discussing."

He looked over at me and listened to me talk. "I love you Jax. I love all of you differently."

"Can we go back to when I first met you. When a nigga was all over you and shit?." He said as I laughed a little.

"Yes."

He kissed me on the cheek. "I'll alway love you bae wither you're dating me or not."

I'm glad we were back on good terms again.

———
❤️ this is a filler.