Spring Break [short]

the crew in the mm 🥺💕
Excuse any errors.
———

                              Omniscient

                              Omniscient

Music blasted from the speakers poolside of the apartment complex, it was spring break and with a week away from classes fun is exactly what they planned on having.

After finding a nice spot to sit in by the pool Anya and Makayla sat the towels down while Dre and Milo carried their drinks.

A few students from their college were there hanging out and drinking.

"It's lit out here man." Dre chuckled a little before smacking Makayla's ass making her jump. "Move Dre." She laughed as Anya shook her head.

"Freaks."

"So are y'all.. She's the one that's pregnant." Makayla  said as they shared a laugh.

"Hell yeah. You right." Milo said sitting the boxes of pizza on the table along with their drinks, taking off his shirt since it was about 75 degrees which was considered very warm in Texas he tossed it on the chair before walking over to Anya.

"Gimmie kiss baby." Milo said wrapping his arms around her waist before poking out his bottom lip, she was still a little cranky since he woke her up early that morning.

"You still cranky mama?" He said turning her around to face him as he put his face in the crook of her neck and leaving kissed on it.

"A little bit." Anya mumbled and before giving him a kiss his lips a  before hearing a few girls saying "Aw. That's so cute!" which caused the both of then the blush.

She was now about 11 weeks along and she was a little bloated but it wasn't much of a baby bump yet although it was noticeable to her and whoever she was around.

"Anya that bikini is so cute on you! Where'd you get it?" Makayla questioned sitting down at the table, she ran her fingers through her curled hair before putting her sunglasses on.

"Target I think.. Pregnancy brain has me so forgetful." She said as they both shared a laugh. "They always have cute stuff though, maybe you and I can go next weekend." She said sitting down at the table next to Milo who was rolling a blunt for himself and Dre, watching his surrounding closely. Once he was finished he took a few pulls before passing the bunt to Dre, they passed the bunt back and forth as their eyes became low and red.

"Yeah. That would be fun!"

"Come on Kay, lets go swimming." Dre said lifting her up as her legs went around his waist as she screamed.

"Dre let me go!" She laughed hitting his back as he leaned back and they fell into the pool. Anya and Milo laughed watching them come out of the pool to sit on the edge of the pool.