33.

Excuse any errors.
👀👀

Y'all not so favorite is back to show his ass 💀
————-

Y'all not so favorite is back to show his ass 💀————-

                               Seven

It was now Sunday afternoon and we were back in this hellhole. I hated it here, at first it was fine because we're getting help but now I'm just ready to leave. I'm nothing like the people residing here, most of them are the walls or being sedated almost everyday. Shit's depressing as fuck.

Anya cried when we left as expected. I didn't front until not too long ago so I wasn't sure about what happened between her and Milo.

I guess it was my turn to cause some chaos around here, I was currently flipping through Milo's sketchbook and I must say the nigga got talent. Flipping to an empty page I wrote my name at the bottom so whoever fronted next knew not to mess with this page, after doodling a few things on it I  began to draw.

A few minutes into it I heard a knock on the door before the lock clicked one of the nurses named India came in with a cheerful smile, she's eager as hell and it annoyed me.

She was fine as hell too.

"Good afternoon." She smiled and I stood up and walked toward her.

"What's up ma?"  I said tilting my head a little before clasping my shaking hands in front of me.

"Here are your afternoon pills and a cup of water." She extended her hands out for me to take them but I waved her off.

"Nah I'm straight. I don't need them. You can go." I said turning around but she chuckled a little bit which caused me to turn around.

"You just got back and you're already not following the rules Milo-"

"It's Seven... That's my name." I corrected her quickly.

"Oh, my mistake then Seven but you have to take these." She said extending her hands again.

Rolling my eyes I grabbed the pills and water as she looked down at her cup board, I guess she trusted me enough to not be watched which was stupid because I slipped the pills into my pants pocket and drank the water by itself.

"Lemme see." She said as I opened my mouth. "Lift your tongue please."

I did as I was told and played it off as if I actually took it.

"Thank you for cooperating." She smiled a little.

"No problem." I winked as she blushed, she turned around to leave but I grabbed the small box of cigarettes from her pocket before sitting down at the table.