13.

😌😌Anya in the mm.
Excuse any errors. 💕
——-

                              Omniscient

                              Omniscient

Anya woke up a little earlier than Milo did so she scrolled through her social media for a few minutes before getting up to handle her hygiene and brush her teeth.

She laid back down and noticed that Milo's forehead creased with wrinkles as he stirred in his sleep. She leaned down and kissed the side of his mouth before grabbing the remote and turning the tv on.

Milo fluttered his eyes open and sat up before looking over at her.

"Good morning baby." He muttered as he wrapped his arm around her waist as he laid on his stomach, he wanted to bury his face in the pillow but he decided to lay on her stomach instead.

"Good morning Lolo." She smiled running her fingers through his freshly cut black hair.

"That feels good." He chuckled before groaning again.  "Man I don't feel like getting up." He complained jokingly before tightening  his hold  around her.

A few seconds later he got up to handle his business, after washing his hands he opened the medicine cabinet and took two small white pills before swallowing them down with water.

"Can we just chill at home today?" She asked looking over at the time that read 9:09 in the morning, they were so used to getting up early during the week that they'd end up  waking up early on weekends too.

"We can. I don't mind at all, the only place I need to go sometime today is the mall. I need to return that hoodie over there, it's too big." He said pointing to a Nike hoodie that was still in the bag.

She nodded her head and laid beside him as they watched a random show.

"Lolo?"

"Yeah?"

"What's your middle name?"

"Jabari. Why what's up?" He said laying on his back with one hand behind his head as the other one rested in his pajama pants.

"Milo Jabari Stevens." She mumbled before smiling a little. "That's so cute!" She cooed as he laughed.

"Already trying to name a baby after me?"

"What? No." She laughed. "I just..no."

"Yeah aight. It's cool he can be a Jr." He laughed again as she playfully pushing him.

"How do you even know we're gonna have children?" She asked before chuckling as her eyebrows furrowed.

"This is how it's gonna go, we'll graduate college and start our careers, then about 2 years in I'll propose and we'll be married." He said clearing his throat as she smiling actually thinking about it. "Then when we go on our honeymoon and make the baby.. You'll be pregnant." He shrugged. "Of course I'll treat you like the queen you are and I won't annoy you too bad with my jokes." He laughed.