Dancing

Yet another fluff chapter :) yeah idk when I'll continue the story, but don't worry I will. I might just wait untill s3 comes out so yea. 

Y/n's pov:

Another day in the appocalypse. Five and I had gotten married about a week ago and we were now sharing a room so that's fun. 

I woke up in our room of rubble so an empty spot next me in our makeshift bed. 

"Five?" I sat up and rubbed my eyes, sunlight beaming through the cracks of the concrete blocks. 

I got up and walked into the open seeing Five fiddling with an old speaker. 

He was so focused on it that he didn't realize I was right behind him. 

"Five?"

"Ah!" I scared him and he teleported away. 

I burst into giggles when he returned with a red face. 

"Sorry." He said sheepishly. 

"What's that?" I walked over and sat down next to him, laying my head on his shoulder. 

"You're gonna love this."

"Am I?" I asked, laughing at his cuteness. 

He started the music and stood up, dusting off his longsleeve shirt. 

He put his arms out with a wide grin. 

"May I have this dance?" 

I smirked at him and used my telekinesis to move him toward me. 

The next thing I knew, we were spinning around in the dirt. Who cares if we were in an appocalypse? The world was ours and we were enjoying ourselves. 

I had my back against him and his arms were on my forearms as we rocked back and forth in harmony. 

"I'm so happy you're my wife." He said, face burrowed into my neck. 

"You're lucky I'm your wife, weirdo." I said giggling. 

He laughed a little on the crook of my neck and I felt him smile. 

He twirled me around and kissed me, us still rocking back and forth. 

I then laid my head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat. 

"I love you, Five hargreeves."

"I hate you so much." He said, joking. 

"Well then I hate you more." 

The rest of that day was spent dancing to various songs on the speaker, and it was ended with a much-needed cuddle session.