15

Five explained the apocalypse to Luther before Diego came running in. Luther grabbed him to stop him from literally killing my husband. "You tell me about those guys!" Diego yelled at Five. "It's none of your business." "It is now. They just killed my friend!" "She got in the way, fair game." I elbowed him in the side, signalling that that was rude. "Well now their my fair game." "They've killed people far more dangerous than you." I nodded. "We'll see about that." 

Once Five was ready, we left to the academy. I sat on his bed, toying with the collar of the shirt he gave me. "You wear this all the time?" "Yeah, why?" He was busy getting himself some pain killers for his headache. "It's so hot!" I whined. "Well what do you want me to do about it?" "Get clothes more suitable for this weather!" He chuckled and sat down next to me. I slid off the blazer and the vest thing, leaving me in a button up white shirt, some school boy shorts, and socks. I had slipped off the shoes as soon as we walked in. "Hey treat those with respect, they're 17 years old!" His eyes met mine and we stared at eachother for way to long, before he held my face and kissed me. it was short lived because Klaus had made so much racket outside of Five's door that we stopped. We opened the door and I noticed the blood stains on the floor. "Klaus?" We walked into Klaus's room to see him aggressively scratch his back. "You did it didn't you?" Klaus looked up at him and then looked away. "You wanna tell us about it?" I asked. "G-go away." Five pointed out his dog tags and a new tattoo. "You know I recognize the symptoms Klaus." "Symptoms?" "The jet lag. The full body itch. The feeling that someone shoved a box of cotton up your nose and through your brain." "Where did you go?" I asked. "Or should we say when?" Five finished. Klaus told us about the war. "How long were you gone?" "Ten months." "T-ten months?" "Yeah, i'm ten months older now." "Well where's the case?" "Gone. I destroyed it." "Gone- I needed it to get back!" "Just leave me alone." He got up and walked out. "Well that went well."