𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙰𝚗𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝

Athena sighed and looked at the brunette curtsying in front of her. I really don't have time dealing with a backstabbing bitch right now.

"Blessings and glory upon the future moon of the Obelia Empire." The brunette Judith said, smiling at the blonde princess.

Athena leant back on the sofa and looked at the brunette. "Why are you here?"

"I wanted to have a friendly chat with my future sister in law." Penelope said with a sheepish smile.

Athena crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow. "Oh? How are you so sure you're going to be one?"

"I-" before she could finish, she was interrupted by a smug-looking Athena.

"Currently, your nothing more than cannon fodder with no power whatsoever." Athena tilted her face and smiled mockingly. "Not that you'd get any power anyway. Since I will make sure you know your place in society. Being a foreigner can be hard, after all."

Penelope bit her lip in frustration.

Athena looked at Penelope with a closed eye smile. "I've heard reports that you have been trying to visit the Crown Prince despite being engaged to the second Prince. It seems that you did not heed my advice during our riveting chat during the tea party. I will make you regret playing with my brothers' feelings. That is if they are stupid enough to fall into your simple trap."

Penelope flinched.

Athena glared coldly at the brunette. "Now leave. I have nothing else to say."

"Y-Yes. Blessings and glory upon the future moon of the Obelia Empire." Penelope reluctantly curtsied before leaving. I'll make you regret humiliating me!

Athena looked at the shadowed corner of the room. "You can come out now, An."

A chuckle was heard before Anastacius stepped out of the shadows, smirking. "How did you know I was here, Rosa?"

"I always know where you are." Athena said, smirking.

Anastacius hummed and kissed her on the cheek. "I see." He took her hand in his and kissed the top while looking at her with a flirtatious smile. "Would you do me the honour of being my escort to the ball tonight, my Princess?"

Athena blushed. Why does this bastard have to be so Goddamn hot?!

As if he could read her mind, his smile widened.

"It would be my pleasure, my Prince." Athena smiled. "I have a feeling it's going to be a memorable night."

Neither of the two knew how true those words would be and how it would change everyone's lives in the future.

᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽
Night time - At the Ball

Claude scowled at the sight in front of him. He was fuming. How dare that bastard ask his precious sister first to escort him to the ball and shamelessly flaunt it right in front of his face.
Anastacius saw his younger brother glaring daggers at him and smirked mockingly while he snaked his arms around Athena's waist and brought her closer to him before kissing her cheek. All the while looking at Claude with a mocking smirk.

Claude's hand twitched. He really wanted to murder that bastard. Then again, it was a ball, and his sister's hand was holding the bastard's arm. He couldn't bloody his sister's beautiful dress with the bastard's filthy blood. He narrowed his eyes when he saw him whisper something to her ear that made her blush. The champagne glass in his hand shattered. Felix flinched when he saw his friend's bad mood and prayed to all that is the holly that this night wouldn't turn out as a massacre by the end of the ball.

"Presenting his majesty, Emperor Eibom de Alger Obelia." The herald announced before the doors opened, revealing the Emperor in all his glory. Everyone bowed except Anastacius and Athena, who tilted their heads in respect.

Eibom sat on his throne. "You may all rise. You are all here for two reasons. My beloved daughter Ambrosia is now engaged to my son, Anastacius."

Eh? WHAT?! Athena shouted mentally and glanced at Anastacius, who was smirking in triumph. He knew?!

Claude blinked. Too shocked to react.

"Furthermore, her engagement with Alexander is cancelled. I will not reveal the contents in any manner. Now I believe my son has something to do."

Anastacius nodded and knelt in front of Athena. "Rosa, I have always loved you and always will. Ambrosia Athena de Alger Obelia, my twin and my other half, would you do the honour of becoming my future wife and Empress? I promise that I will protect you from everything and anyone."

Athena nodded. "Y-Yes."

Anastacius smiled and placed a beautiful diamond ring on her ring finger before kissing her on the lips passionately.

Everyone clapped except a certain prince who was radiating bloodlust. Everyone near him flinched and scooted away.

"Now I believe there is something you an I should do." Anastacius said before teleporting them both away.

Eibom smirked when he saw them teleport away. "Ah, young love." He said, but then his futures darkened. Although if he hurts her, I'll make him regret he was born. Regardless of who he is. He chuckled darkly.

A/N Hi All,

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. The next one is a smut chapter 😏😎, so just be warned before reading the next one. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! 

Anyways, I hope I didn't rush the 'romance' between Anastacius and Athena. I really tried so apologies if it feels rushed. I'm not an expert in the romance department. Single woman here guys! Hahaha Anywho, there will be Claude and Athena scenes in the future as well. 

We are almost at the start of the 'Who Made Me A Princess' plotline. I think there's like two maybe three after the smut chapter and then the actual story starts. Also, everyone get ready for an emotional roller coaster ride after the smut chapter. You'll need it! 

Those who are going to read the next chapter 😏 get your tissues you'll need it. Also, it is my first time writing something like that so....yeah...hopefully it's not bad. 😂 If it is then apologies! 

On another note, there is a WMMAP crossover with Solo Leveling fanfictions that I did for those who are unaware. Have a read at that too, you might like it! Now onwards to the next chapter guys😏

- Luna 💜