𝚀𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙻𝚒𝚏𝚎 𝙲𝚑𝚘𝚒𝚌𝚎𝚜

Theodore 16 years old

Alexander 13 years old

Anastacius 12 years old

Athena 12 years old

Claude 9 years old

It's been 2 years since the day a mysterious white-haired boy appeared near the Diamond Palace. After many arguments and charms from the Crown Princess, the boy or Alexander Volestra if that even is his real name, had somehow survived death from the three royals. Furthermore, he is now living in the Sapphire Palace where every important nobility guests visiting the Obelian royal family has stayed.

That boy really was lucky to have piqued the Crown Princess' attention as she usually didn't spare a glance at the many suitors her brothers and father have killed in her name. Since the birth of the siblings, many servants and Knights have started questioning their life choices. Why were they stuck in a fricken palace ruled by four tyrants? One who obliterates entire continents just because they looked at his precious daughter the wrong way. They really questioned the Emperor's sanity. The eldest Prince, who sadistically killed several people because they insulted his twin sister or looked at her in a certain way. They stopped questioning how the Crown Prince would just appear in front of his twin regardless of if he was in the Empire or another place entirely. Let's not forget the two-faced angelic Prince who is supposedly the most 'innocent' of the entire Obelian royal family. If that brat was an angel, then they certainly did not want to see what the fricken Devil's like. And then there's the Crown Princess herself. She too like her so-called angelic brother was the Devil in disguise. No, to be more accurate, she was the combination of the Emperor and the two Princes but much worse. After all, there was that incident where the Crown Princess killed thirty nobles and their entire families because they planned on assassinating the second Prince because he was the 'limping' outcast. Let's not forget how she placed their heads on a spike in the town square while smiling innocently. How that woman was called an angel was something they did not understand. Were they blind or something?

Obelia Empire - The Royal Gardens

Athena stared at the duo in front of her and still could not believe how those two became enemies with each other. She rubbed her chin as she looked at the way Anastacius was ruffling Claude's hair with a kind brotherly smile. She hummed and then frowned. I can't see it. How did they even become enemies with each other in the future? How did those two end up killing each other when they are acting so close right now? What am I missing here? She tapped her foot on the ground and tilted her head in thought.

Sometimes despite her intelligence, Athena could be very dense. What was truly happening in front of her was Anastacius trying to pull out Claude's hair, and Claude who was subtly trying to injure Anastacius with his hands which the eldest was blocking with his free hand. All the while, smiling innocently as if he was doing nothing wrong. Apparently, Anastacius stated that if Claude was bald, Athena would not even look at him, when he who is handsome and has hair is still there. That comment prompted an annoyed Claude to try and murder his older brother as the world did not need such a narcissist in the world in his own words.

The reason why Athena did not notice their violent and murderous actions was that she could only see Anastacius smiling and touching Claude's hair. She never noticed how roughly he was holding on to Claude's hair nor the youngest trying to injure Anastacius with his hands. She did not know that they had already noticed her presence, and that is why they are not openly trying to kill each other many times before.

The guards around the area sweatdropped at the siblings' actions. How could that two-faced Crown Princess be so dense at their murderous intentions towards each other while fighting for her love? Yes, everyone was aware of the brothers' interests towards their older sister. It was not unusual between the royals after all. Even in the history books stated that the first Emperor Ambrose had married his older sister because they were madly in love with each other.

Oh and let's not forget that white-haired boy who claimed he's a Crown Prince from another dimension. They still could not understand why and how the Emperor had them engaged. After all, all the people around the continent were aware of the Emperor's overprotectiveness of the Crown princess. So how that man let his precious daughter get engaged to a foreigner claiming to be a Crown Prince was a mystery that has yet to be solved. Oh, and why don't we talk about how the same Emperor decided to allow the Crown Princess to have another man as her husband.

Many made speculations that it would be one of the brothers as her husband and the primary purpose is to stop the other boy from claiming the Crown Princess and that it's because of his overprotectiveness that he wants one of his sons to protect her from the brat. Some even said that it's all a conspiracy in the process that they intend on killing the unknown Crown Prince after they find out his kingdom in whatever dimension he's from. That is if what he says is true and not a plot to overthrow the Obelian Royal family. But they knew that before he could even do that the Crown Princess herself would kill him in the most brutal way possible. Whatever it was, they were sure that the boy would not come out unscathed out of this marriage. They really pitied the boy. After all with 99% chance, one of the brothers would be married to her alongside him. It was only the option of whether it's going to be the sadistic narcissist future Emperor or the two-Faced angel. Whoever it was, the brat was screwed anyway, because the brothers love her and will not hesitate to kill any competition.  It was only a matter of time before he ended up dead like the others before him.