Authors note/Warnings.

Hello loves! I have started a new story. This is my second one so I hope you like it. This fic has been been in inspired by the song Take Me To Church by Hozier. It is such an amazing powerful song and I really wanted to write a fic based on it. 

I've been trying to get the start right for the longest time and I finally think I got it but some thing's might get confusing so if you ever feel that please don't hesitate to inform me and I will fix it. I love it when people comment so don't hold back, they literally make my day.

This fic will contain strong language so you have been warned. I do not own the One Direction boys or are affiliated with them in any way, this is fictional writing for fun. I will be changing the other characters exept the boys because they gonna be rude af and they are literal sweathearts so Im not gonna put real names exept for again the boys themselves. 

For some reason I like to do sad endings but im not sure for this fic but im leaning towards happy ending but I have ideas for both because my original was sad but I feel that I got a better idea with happy so we will see.

If you haven't figured out already this is a Larry fic, a boyxboy, so if you don't like that leave right now please :)

I have another fic that is completed on my page so go check that out if you'd like :)

That's pretty much it for this so I hope you enjoy it!