"Show Me"

Louis sighs as he leans back against the tree trunk, taking Harry's hand in his. He feels the boy shaking a bit after a while of sitting there.

"You cold love?" Harry doesn't say anything, just nods.

Louis takes his jacket off and then opens his arms. Harry doesn't take any time before climbing into the arms, cuddling into his chest and sighing in content. Louis takes his jacket and wraps it in front of them as a blanket.

"Mm thank you." Harry tilts his head up asking for a kiss, which Louis gives immediately. This time they dont pull away soon, they have the time.

They share soft kisses that erupt butterflies in both of their stomachs.

As they break apart slowly, Louis cards his hands through harry's hair as the boy leans into his hand.

Louis clears his throat, a bit nervous as he thinks of his next words.

"I love you." He whispers. Harry jerks his head up in surprise, but the butterflies start moving faster if possible.

"I know its soon, but it's the truth, I love you so much. And after today I don't want to hold off any longer. Life is short, and I need you to know." He pecks Harry's forehead softly before continuing, the boy in his arms letting him speak.

"And you don't have to say it back, I know how much you care for me and that's more than enough, I know you might have a bit of a hard time with feeling because of what happened before and don't ever feel pressured to say it back or to feel the same way. You just- your the light of my life, you came to me and changed my world in every good way possible and I love you, I love you so much."

Theirs a beat of silence before a squeal emits from Harry, he jumps up and hugs Louis as Hard as he can, kissing his lips while giggling, it makes Louis laugh.

"I love you I love you I love you! I love you so much." Harry finishes by pressing a hard kiss to his boyfriends lips as Louis smiles into it.

They end up kissing longer than necessary, although it might be a bit needed since they haven't had much alone time. A problem though is the arousal growing. They haven't done anything sexual since the first time, and they're desperate. But they cant do anything on a forest floor.

So unwillingly they pull away and try to calm down, but their dark pupils and labored breaths tell a different story.

Right now Harry is sitting In Louis' lap, he tucks his face in the boys neck like he loves to do and calms his breaths.

Louis runs his fingers up and down Harry's spine making the boy squirm when he feels the tickle of the action.

"You think we could maybe go to the hotel? I get an employee discount..." Louis laughs and kisses his temple.

"You want to?" He asks and Harry nods.

"I want you so bad, we haven't done anything in so long." He whines.

"Okay we will, but what about the boys?" he asks.

"Just make some stupid excuse or something." Harry huffs.

So they do, Louis calls their friends saying their parents want them home and their gonna come by to pick up their stuff.

They buy the excuse and the couple drives to the house and they quickly pick up their stuff and say bye to the boys, no one talks about the incident.

Louis calls up his father during the ride to the hotel, its about two in the morning but he knows his father is awake.

"Hello?" His dads voice comes through.