The Future

After dinner and more pieces of cake, the two boys are stuck in the girls' room trying to contain them. As Louis expected, they are high as a kite. On sugar.

Louis slumps on the bed, watching the girls giggle at the tv for absolutely no reason, the only funny occurrence happened about five minutes ago when Harry tripped on absolutely nothing and they haven't stopped laughing since.

Harry comes up to him and whispers in his ear. "You know I once babysat one of my cousins, he always got sugar rushes but driving him for a bit always made him go to sleep." Louis leans his head on the boy's shoulder.

"You think it'll work?" Harry shrugs.

"Worth a try don't you think?"

_*_*_

"Finally."

The two look at the sleeping bodies behind them, their heads lolled right and left in the car seats, still in their pj's, along with their stuffed animals. After about ten minutes of giggling and talking as loud as they possibly could they tired themselves out, the shake of the car lulling them to sleep.

"Told ya." Harry whispers as Louis mouths a thank you to Harry as he begins to drive home, happy they can finally get some alone time.

As he drives home he feels a vibration in his pocket but doesn't check it, he won't risk any accidents.

When they reach home, they both grab a twin, carefully tucking them into bed and quickly running into Louis' room. It isn't quite a surprise when they lean in and lock their lips together, closing the door behind them and landing on the bed, Harry on top of Louis as they heavily make out.

Harry grinds his hips down and Louis muffles his moans, god forbid he ever let his sisters hear that.

Harry detaches their lips and begins to move down, helping Louis take his shirt off and lifting his own. It takes merely a few seconds before their lips are on each other grinding.

Passion, such a wonderful thing.

Unfortunately, that passion can make you miss quite a few things in the real world.

Make you miss things like an imperfection.

An action you made.

Or even make you miss the sound of a door opening that would frame your future.

_*_*_

A/N: I am very sorry about such a long wait, I have decided to upload all of the remaining chapters of this story so I hope you guys like them!