A New Dad

Y/N POV

I was woken up by a shining light. I look around and it looks like I'm in hospital. I look in front of me and I see Qrow in a chair.

Qrow: Kid you're finally awake it took you long enough.

Y/N: (groans) Sorry, but where am I and how long have I been out.

Qrow: (drinking from his flask) You were out for a week and a half.

Y/N: at least school hasn't started yet. It starts in for days right.

Qrow: Yeah it does.

I looked towards my arm and they're all bandaged up super tight.

Y/N: man I didn't think I'd get messed up this badly

Qrow just looks at me and drinks from his flask again.

Qrow: You shot at point blank range from a bullet, I'm surprised you're even standing here with your arms.

Y/N: I had to do it I had no other choice it's either that or go back to my old life and I am never going back to my old life.

Qrow: Really so how was your old life.

Y/N: well as you can already guess I don't have an aura or semblance, which means I get bullied on a lot everyday from the past 14 years I have gotten beaten, bruised, and broken. On top of that my parents ABANDONED me. I only know my mother's last name which was Calavera.

Qrow: Wow you had it pretty tough, well I better get going and we're going to have a talk later, but not right now.

Y/N: Oh Well, See you Qrow!

Qrow POV

It's him it's my son. I can't believe it he's finally here I'm going to tell him I his father soon enough!

Y/N POV

I had just got out of the hospital and well my arms are pretty messed up it'll take at least two years for them to be fully healed and it still won't be the full power so I have to train my legs and also get a weapon but I have no money so I guess I won't have a weapon for now at least.

I walk back to the orphanage and at the front gate I see Qrow.

Y/N: Hey Qrow what are you doing over here?

Qrow: I wanted to adopt a kid.

Y/N: Well I hope you find a good one.

Qrow: Correction, I'm adopting you. (he points his fingers at me) you remind me a lot when I was younger, and since you can't really get into Signal without a parent I decided to be yours.

Y/N: (starts tearing up) You really mean that.

Qrow: Yeah. Here are your adoption papers, from this point on you'll be known as Y/N Branwen.

I just hug him and he offers me to take me home. Even better he wants to train me he already has a weapon for me as well. I'm so grateful I got him as my father.

Time skip

I arrive at a cozy little cabin on the coast of Patch.

Qrow: Wait in the car I want it to be a surprise for them.

Y/N: Ok

He gets out of the car and goes into the cabin. I wait a little bit and then he goes back outside he tells me to come inside and when I open the door I got a GREAT surprise. The moment I got into the door a fist came right at me I didn't have time to dodge and it broke my nose. I look to see who did it and it was none other than Yang Xiao Long.

Qrow: what the hell Yang!

Yang: HE'S THE ONE WHO BROKE MY ARM HE DESERVES IT'S A FREAK!

Qrow: WELL IT HAS A NAME IT'S Y/N BRANWEN AND HE'S MY SON.

Yang: No he's not you're not even related by blood!

I was slowly losing consciousness since she hit me pretty hard. The last thing I heard before I collapse on the ground was just arguing.