Team AURA Vs Team LIFE

Y/N POV

Well today is the day of the tournament and I can actually join! Well I have too the teams need to be even so I can't just not be there even though Ozpin didn't want me to. Right now I'm in the lockers before the match between Team AURA and Team LIFE. They're from Shade Academy. They are made up of Luther Cass, Instra Vega, Finn Gambit and Evon Rodriguez. There's little known about them. Which makes it harder for us to plan ahead.

Kai: So Y/N you have a plan?

Bede: He can't there's almost no knowledge on them.

Y/N: Bede's right so stay on high alert.

Klara: I'm so excited! I can even show off a bit~

Y/N: Ugh you're not that guy pal trust me you're not that guy pal.

Over the speaker: Will team AURA come to the arena, I repeat will team AURA come to the stage!

Klara: Oh! Come on guys, that's our que!

We go into the battle arena and a huge round of applause can be heard from all over. I see in the stands Blake, Ruby and Yang cheering us on.

Port: Well Professor Oobleck this will be an interesting match if I do say so!

Oobleck: It's Doctor! And yes team AURA is one of the best teams here at Beacon even if they are just first years!

Port: Yes especially with Y/N Branwen the underdog of the century!

Oobleck: Yes and being a teacher here at Beacon he is definitely a cut above the rest!

Port then shows videos of me winning the Vale tournament.

Port: And you can see here this isn't his first rodeo when it comes to tournaments!

Oobleck: Yes, but team LIFE is no slouch either. They have already gone on 5 missions this year! With outstanding results.

Port: Yes, now let's get on to the match!

Referee: Alright now remember the fights not over until the other team has lost all they're aura, ring out or forfeit! Now may the best team win.

Luther: I'm going to make this a blood bath for you.

Referee: 3…2…1… FIGHT!

I immediately try to hit Luther. He doges and uses his sword to cut me. I doge out the way and keep up a flurry of kicks. He blocked it with his sword and then his team mate Intra comes behind me and tries to hit me. I doge down and he hits Luther by accident.

Luther: AH FUCK! YOU ABSOLUTE IDIOT!

Intra: I'm sorry I- UGH!

I punch Intra in the gut then grab his face and slam it to the ground. Luther was about to attack me but Bede stopped him.

Bede: Your fight is with me dumbass!

Luther: With pleasure grandma.

Bede: Ugh you dirty brute!

I start to brawl out with Intra, I kick kim in the gut and right hook his face.

Intra: Ugh that's enough!

He grows wings on his back and grabs me and pulls me up

Intra: Scared you freak?

Y/N: No (spits on face) asshole.

Intra: YOU BRAT! Fine then die.

He lets go of me but I just use my gravity boots to boost myself up and go on his back.