In the Hospital (Again for like the 4th time)

Jonathan POV

Jonathan: Well Fuck! I told you we shouldn't have teamed up them they're useless!

Scarlett: As much as it pains me not to agree with you, I'm going to have to defend them. Without them we wouldn't have known how weak they are and how they're missing a few key members that we can easily track down.

Mia: I think I get what you're saying.

Scarlett: We know where they're most likely going to head Atlas so we'll either stop them or beat them there but first let's pay a little visit to our new friend.

Y/N POV

I woke up and I was immediately almost killed again by none other than Ruby…

Ruby: YOU STUPID STUPID DUMBASS YOU COULD'VE HAVE DIED THIS IS LIKE THE FOURTH TIME YOU'VE ALMOST DIED WHY CAN'T YOU JUST ASK FOR HELP AND-

Wow that's the first time I've ever heard Ruby curse in my entire life….

Qrow: Alright Ruby you can scold Y/N later, let him at least rest for a bit.

She turns to the side and huffs.

Y/N: Sorry…. I guess?

Qrow: Kid what were you thinking fighting Raven alone with no support. You could have died!

Y/N: I was the only one who could have won!

Qrow: You can't just throw your life away like that!

Y/N: YES I CAN! IT'S MY JOB I LAY DOWN MY LIFE SO WE CAN WIN!

Qrow: WHAT ABOUT ME!

Y/N:....

QROW: HOW ABOUT HOW I FEEL! EVERY OTHER DAY I SEE MY KID IN THE HOSPITAL. You're just like me and it scares me. I was a reckless fool growing up, always getting yourself into trouble no matter what.

Y/N: I…. But I'm the only one-

Qrow: No. You may be strong but you're not invincible! It's not just about you, WE can win, not YOU understand.

I nod my head and he smiles. His face then gets serious.

Qrow: We need to head to Atlas as soon as possible. These relics are our only hope of winning.

Y/N: I understand, how long am I going to be in the hospital.

Qrow: a week.

Y/N: A WEEK! WE CAN'T WAIT A WEEK WE NEED TO GET THERE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!

Qrow: I know but if you don't wanna die you'll stay here for a week and then take it slow for another 4 weeks so no training.

Y/N: WHAT!? WHAT KIND OF BULLSHIT IS THAT I NEED TO STAY IN SHAPE FOR OUR FIGHTS BECAUSE GOD KNOWS IT ONLY GETS HARDER FROM HERE.

Qrow: Sorry kid but you'll need to rest.

Y/N: Fucking bullshit, but whatever I can't do shit about it.

Qrow: Relax kid take time to enjoy life a bit, relax maybe even reconnect huh.

Y/N: We both know I don't like to relax anymore.

Qrow: I know but still Mistrial has nice views and places.

Y/N: Tch yeah if I wanna die by some asshole stabbing me.

Qrow: Maybe don't go alone.

Y/N: You know I feel like you're alluding to something but I just can't put my finger on it.