A Deserved Talk

Y/N POV

We got back to Beacon and at the front of the school the rest of team RWBY And AURA was waiting for us.

Yang: Oh my god Y/N you're hurt!

Y/N: So it's not as bad as what you've done.

Blake: Weiss, I want you to know that I'm no longer associated with the White Fang. Back when I was with the-

Weiss: Stop! Do you have any idea of how long we've been searching for you? (she pauses) Twelve hours. That means I've had twelve hours to think about this. And in that twelve hours, I've decided...that I don't care.

Blake: W-what!?

Weiss: You said you're not one of them anymore, right?

Blake: N-no! Not since I was younger-

Weiss: Ah-bahp-bahp-bahp! I don't want to hear it. All I want to know is that the next time something this big comes up... you'll come to your teammates. And not some weird monkey faunus.

Blake: Of course.

Sun: Haha yeah.....

Weiss: I'm still gonna keep an eye on you!

Kai: Christ! Y/N is that a gun shot would!

Y/N: Yeah.....But it's fine, can you go into my dorm and get the first aid kit that's there.

Kai: Yeah sure man!

I throw him the keys and he starts to run off to my dorm.

Ruby: Well Team RWBY IS BACK TOGETHER AGAIN! All right well I'm pretty tired so let's just go back to my  okay? Okay!

Y/N: Ahem don't think I've forgotten, Ruby, Blake my office now!

Ruby: Awww!

Kai: here I got your stuff.

He throws me my first aid kit and I start to bandage my wounds. I'm going to have to get some stitches later but for now a bandage will do fine.

Yang: Y/N I could help you to your office?

Y/N: I'd rather die and bleed and die on the spot.

Blake: Yang it's fine I'll help him.

Y/N: No! I don't need anyone's help! I can walk by my self I'm no weak bitch!

I start walking to the office, Blake and Ruby follow me. We head to my office and I told him to take a seat.

Y/N: Blake, I know you're hurting, I know you felt like you had to hide yourself on the entire world I know that feeling but it doesn't excuse jumping into battle with no plan into a suicide mission.

Blake: I had it under control!

Y/N: In what way!

Blake: I had Roman as a hostage!

Y/N: Okay, tell me Blake do you want to know what happened after you are immediately took him as a hostage, he literally blew you off of him. Look it's my job as a teacher to keep you safe you can't go out there with no plan and expect to survive you will get mauled to death.

Blake: I just couldn't wait once I saw him I couldn't wait to get my hands on his pathetic-

Y/N: I know, but your life is more valuable than anything okay, I need you to learn that you can't just jump into battle.

Blake: (Sigh) Okay...

Y/N: Ruby the same goes for you, you could barely lay a finger on me yet you decide to try and help me, look I appreciate the help but you could have gotten seriously injured, I mean what would have happened if Penny wasn't there also for the love of God stop screaming that you've come to defeat the bad guy, it's stupid.

Ruby: Okay.

Y/N: Alright for now it'll just be a slap on the rest but please don't do it again.

Ruby and Blake: Okay.

Y/N: Now get a good night's sleep, because you're going to need it.

Ruby: Goodnight Bro- I MEAN Y/N!

Blake: Goodnight Y/N.

I start to walk back to my dorm and when i say walk i mean more like limp, before i could get to my dorm Ozpin confronts me.

Ozpin: You know Blake and Ruby are more than capable of helping you.

Y/N: I don't need their help I'm not weak not anymore

Ozpin: Well asking for help isn't a weakness. You really are Qrow's son, back when he was younger he would do everything by himself no matter what no matter the cost.

Y/N: Well look how he turned out, which isn't saying much but he's strong he's fearless, they respect him.

Ozpin: But is he happy, tell me do you care about your family?

Y/N: Qrow yes, everyone else no.

Ozpin: Mmm not even Ruby.

Y/N: Maybe.

Ozpin: So if Qrow would ask you for help would he be weak?

Y/N: What no!?

Ozpin: Than why would you be weak for taking help?

Y/N: BECAUSE ALL MY LIFE I'VE BEEN TOLD I'M WEAK! EVERYDAY FOR YEARS, THEY WOULD TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ME! I WAS BULLIED, BRUISED AND BROKEN FOR YEARS! I can't let anyone see how vulnerable I can be, never.

Ozpin: I understand, but sometimes it is okay to be vulnerable, there are people who love and care about you.

Y/N: Tch why would anyone give a damn about me, I'm a fucking freak.

Ozpin: Because you're a person, You are Y/N Branwen the son of Qrow, the underdog of the century who fought tooth and nail just to help people and save them even when the world was against him.

Y/N:......Thank you.

Ozpin: Of course it's my pleasure.

We walked out separate ways, I took a moment to reflect on the words he said. I went into my dorm and started breaking down, I couldn't handle it anymore. Sometimes I wonder what it's like to be normal, but I know it's never going to happen. I don't know what to do with myself sometime. I don't have time to think about this right now I have a job to do. Heh as much as I trash on these kids, they're not half bad Blake, Jaune and even Ruby have improved so much.

Hell I'm almost proud of being their teacher, but Yang, I hate her she's the reason I can't use my arms that much anymore she's the reason I can barely eat fucking meat, I HATE HER. But she is my student and I well she's not half bad. Well I have to get some shut eye, tomorrow I'm taking everyone on a little trip.