A plan uncovered

Y/N POV

I woke up and right next to me I saw Blake cuddling me.

Y/N: Wake the fuck up kitty Cat we got a City to burn.

Blake: W-what?

Y/N: Uh don't worry about it, but anyways we should probably get some breakfast and head out to the stakeout point.

Blake: Yeah that's probably a good idea.

She starts to realize that we're still cuddling, and she goes a beat red color. She quickly distance herself from me and apologizes profusely.

Y/N: For the love of God stop apologizing it's not your fault!

Blake: Sorry, I'll stop.

We soon get ready and wake up Sun we go to the sushi place for breakfast since it was the cheapest thing in the immediate area. After that we started to head out to the stakeout point, when a bunch of people started gathering up.

Y/N: Why the hell is there so many people here!

Sun: I think it's for some kind of rally or something cuz they're setting up a stand.

Y/N: My god this has to be at least 1,200 people.

Most of them were wearing black shirts and had some form of lightning bolt either on an armband or a pin.

Soon enough a man with a black shirt and black trousers a red arm band with a lightning bolt on it and the hat with a lightning bolt pin on it goes up on stage next to a microphone

Oswald Mosley: My name is Sir Oswald Mosley, though I'm sure most of you already know that. We live in a period in which politicians are not very popular and believe me you have my sympathies. Politicians are regarded as people who have learned to speak but not to act and you demand action and rightfully demand it so. We live in a period in which Vale can only live by vigor and by action. So I ask all of you to lift up your voice and tell the world for what we stand for! I ASK ALL OF YOU IN THIS BEAUTIFUL CITY OF VALE TO SHOW THE WORLD THAT VALE LIVES, AND MARCHES ON!

The crowd goes wild there's an astounding amount of applause everywhere.

Y/N: Man he's quite popular isn't he?

Blake: Yeah. That little bitch.

Sun: Sheesh why do you hate him? I mean he seems like a pretty good guy.

Blake:.... Are you stupid that's Oswald Mosley he believes that Faunus and Humans should "separate" he thinks humans are starting to become a minority and in Vale and he wants to stop it at any cost.

Y/N: So he's a huge fucking racist.

Blake: Yep, I can only hope people start to realize that sooner.

Y/N: Yeah I don't even want to think about what he'd do in power.

Sun: Yeah, well come on guys we got to get to the steak out point.

We head out to the dockyard and stay there. It's almost midnight and nothing's happened.

Sun: I starving! Let's just get out of here and get some food.